Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums DIET & CARE Poop size and bunny size comparisons with pictures

This topic contains 6sd replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  miaeih 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mint
    Participant

Ok guys here is a picture of the three bunnies’ poops.  From left to right it’s Lulu’s poop, Moomoo’s poop, then baby Bamboo’s poops (she’s 3 months old).  See how much bigger Lulu’s poops are than the other bunnies???  It’s like almost twice the size of Moomoo’s poops and Moomoo is a bigger bunny.

Here are Moomoo and Lulu (Lulu is the white one).  Moomoo is not quite as long as Lulu but she is definitely a heavier bunny.  She’s wider and stockier.

And here’s Bamboo.  Can you believe it she flopped against my leg!  I’ve never in my entire life had any bunny do that to me.  She’s probably 3 pounds now. 

LoveChaCha
    Participant

Miss Chacha la Diva poop photos.. she had to give me permission to take a picture of her poop

My 4 lb little dwarf girl

mint
    Participant

Awesome!

LoveChaCha
    Participant

Come on everybody!

jerseygirl

LOL

LittlePuffyTail

Oh my…only on a bunny forum!

miaeih
    Participant

Wow. Didn’t know poo would be so big.
    From the poop collecting… The light small ones are my females and dark larger ones are my males and they (the buns) are almost the same size. So small compared to your pics… Maybe the pics should have a ruler beside it for size.

From Bunnies

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.