Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums BEHAVIOR playtime

This topic contains 3sd replies, has 764 voices, and was last updated by  bunnytowne 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • NickiM
    Participant
    66 posts Send Private Message

My bun does not seem to really like to play i have given him a couple different toys. He enjoys sniffing everything! and finds this fun. He enjoys to be petted however not picked up. He is a major sweet heart and I need ideas to get him excersise so he can stay healthy

katie, max & penny
    Participant
    956 posts Send Private Message

mine is the same way. i built him a little obstacle course for him to run and sniff and he really enjoys it.

skibunny8503
    Participant
    1337 posts Send Private Message

My rabbits never cared for toys, especially Archie.  I would buy toys but he’d just let them sit there and collect fur.  I think one of the best things is a cardboard box with just a hole in it.  My rabbits love to dig in them and chew them up.  Mine also loved the cotton tale cottage from the Binkybunny store; Archie went up the ramps, watched tv with us from the top and chewed the cardboard up.  Or course after awhile you have to buy a new one because SOMEONE had to chew it apart   And a recent toy I discovered that they both absolutely love is the Treat Ball from Foster & Smith http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm  I usually put a little bit of pellets in it and maybe a raisin or two.  They go crazy for it!  Archie even loves just rolling it along really fast.  He either doesn’t care that treats comes out and enjoys rolling the ball or he’s just helping Gracie out as she follows him and eats all the treats trailing behind him

bunnytowne
    Participant
    7550 posts Send Private Message

the ball I bet Ruby and Cotton would love that.  Ohhhh boy I think I know what my bunnies are going to get for july.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.