Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums THE LOUNGE Pics of Lago and Panko!

This topic contains 18sd replies, has 1,037 voices, and was last updated by  Kate Monster 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • Helenor
    Participant
    291 posts Send Private Message

I thought I might post some pictures of Lago and Panko since I haven’t really posted many of them.

Lago:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Panko:

Photobucket

baby Panko

Photobucket

together:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lago’s looking a bit grumpy from the flash

Photobucket

I love the way their faces look in this one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lago got annoyed by the flash in this one and made a run for it!

Photobucket

Sarita
    Participant
    18884 posts Send Private Message

They are SO CUTE together.

mossling
    Participant
    229 posts Send Private Message

the snuggling pics made me seriously “awwwww!” out loud!

Joyfull_music
    Participant
    506 posts Send Private Message

They are too cute! The first pic of them together makes them look yin and yang.

Michelle&Lolli
    Participant
    2347 posts Send Private Message

Awww….they SMOOSH!!! So freaking adorable!!!

Helenor
    Participant

Panko loves to smoosh himself next to Lago and flop next to her. Lago’s usually just like “meh, you’re only good for grooming me.” She’s only started grooming him a little recently, while Panko is always grooming her.

Michelle&Lolli
    Participant

Eddie and Lolli never really smooshed. Their heads usually touched a little and they laid side by side but that was was it. I have just found that Lolli likes to smoosh with me when we snuggle. lol So it’s just cute that Panko smooshes up to Lago.

Helenor
    Participant

Awww, I wish my bunnies would smoosh with me. The most affection I get is from Lago. She sometimes comes over and licks my feet. Panko (the little stinker ) just comes over for pets but never licks me or anything. He’s still pretty young though, and we haven’t had a ton of time to bond yet.

lashkay
    Participant
    1547 posts Send Private Message

Thanks so much for those pics, especially of them “smooshing” together – love it~ Congratulations on their bond, they’re adorable.

Helenor
    Participant

You’re welcome and thank you! I was hoarding these pics to myself for a while and thought it would be nice for others to see them.

Michelle&Lolli
    Participant

It’s taken almost 3 years, Eddie’s death and us moving out to my dad’s for Lolli to smoosh with me and give me kisses. Many rabbits are affectionate to each other rather than their slaves unless they are just super affectionate in general. Eddie was still affectionate with me after I got them bonded, but he did change a bit. It just all depends on their personality. And Lolli certainly has been surprising me this month. She even surprised me today by peeing on me. LOL

peppypoo
    Participant
    1947 posts Send Private Message

Awww!! They are such a cute little bun couple!! I love the pics of them snuggling all close to each other, and the twin bunny loafs, haha.

lashkay
    Participant

Not, to change the subject, but, Helenor, as I looked through your wonderful pics, I am so admiring your cage, or pen, set-ups as well as their tenants including the nice roomy brown bed on which they’re snuggling so lovably intertwined in one pic. All very practical and useful and bunny-friendly, and obviously enjoyed by Panko and Lago. It got me to wondering, what do you use for a hay-dispensing system and maybe, where does one get it, if you find it worthy. If you think it advisable, feel free to post a pic or two. Thank-you!
    Now back to “smooshing” etc. LOL …

Helenor
    Participant

Lashkay, I use the plastic bag dispenser from Ikea for hay dispensing. I attached lobster claw clips in the little holes on the top so I could hang the dispenser over the litterbox. I also used zip ties to cover the giant hole in the middle so no one can get their head stuck.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80010222

Photobucket

I sanded down the pointy edges of the zip tie (at the bottom) so hungry, enthusiatic bunnies won’t hurt themselves while eating.

(Oh, and the rug in the other pictures was from Ikea as well. It was the kiddy one with roads on it. $10, not bad.)

lashkay
    Participant

Wow, your hay dispenser is TOWERING! Bet they never run out! Thanks so much for the idea, glad they eat their hay!

I think Panko & Lago blissfully intertwined on the brown bed is one of my favorites – but I don’t blame you for hoarding them all! LOL

Helenor
    Participant

Sadly the brown bed is dead. Panko killed it one day. When I came back from class, I found it in pieces (this happened to several nice bed I bought them. Panko was ALWAYS the culprit from what I saw).

The funniest thing about the hay basket is that I refresh hay by stuffing it on the top, and they’re always stretched out, trying to get the freshest hay.

brittbritt
    Participant
    541 posts Send Private Message

Those are the cutest pictures ever. I love them both. They are both beautiful.

LoveChaCha
    Participant
    6648 posts Send Private Message

Must steal must steal must steal.

Kate Monster
    Participant
    551 posts Send Private Message

Yayyy! Bunny cuddles!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.