Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Photos of me and my bun!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • (dig)x(me)x(now)
      Participant
      2517 posts Send Private Message

So I actually got Frankie to pose in some decent photos with me today!

If ya’ll have pics of you with your buns (teehee), I would love to see them too!

193052165871.JPG
        193052176754.JPG
        193052184558.JPG
        193052192429.JPG
        19305221731.JPG

• Spacehopper
        Participant
        540 posts Send Private Message

I LOVE FRANKIE!!! I want to rub my face in all that gorgeous fur. 🙂 (although perhaps not this morning, I’ve got The Bum’s fur in my eyes and they’re itching like mad)

• Sarita
          Participant
          18851 posts Send Private Message

What cuties you both are:~) The first one is my favorite. I just love his markings. Thank you for sharing.

• 5cats1bun
            Participant
            240 posts Send Private Message

OMG! You are both adorable lol!!!

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
              Participant
              2517 posts Send Private Message

Aw, shucks.

And spacehopper, you always make me laugh! So thank you!

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

He’s so pretty! Love his coloring!

• Gravehearted
                  Participant
                  2428 posts Send Private Message

You make a very handsome duo!
                    omg, Frankie is too cute! He looks like a real sweetie bun too 🙂

• Scarlet_Rose
                    Participant
                    4293 posts Send Private Message

Oh my what a cute bundle of fur! Wow those are such sweet photos Rachel!!!

• Deleted User
                      Participant
                      22064 posts Send Private Message

I just love his color and markings. I have never seen a bun like that until I saw frankie. He is so cute!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Photos of me and my bun!