Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Penny Groomed ME!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • Nutmeg
      Participant
      594 posts Send Private Message

OMG! OMG! OMG! 

Ok, as some of you know (and most of you probably don’t lol) I’m in the middle of a long process of trying to bond my bunnies – feel free to check out my 3 week long process in the bonding forum if you want to get as frustrated with them as I am hahaha.
        https://binkybunny.com/FORUM/ta…fault.aspx

ANYWAYS…. so in the middle of smooshing them together and petting them to stop a round of Face-Humping (*sigh*) I put my own face down right by them and PENNY STARTED TO GROOM MY FOREHEAD!!!!! OMG! 

LOL I’m sure some of you with affectionate bunnies are wondering why I’m freaking lol, but these two bunnies are NOT the snuggly type and both want to be the dominate one. 

I tried it with Rupert and I thought he was grooming my hair when my hubby promptly told me he was actually EATING my hair LOL

Anyways, I could have added this in to my bonding post, but thought it deserved its own celebration post hahaha. 
        Wish me luck as the bonding journey continues 

• DanaNM
        8935 posts Send Private Message

**happy dance**

You’re lucky, all I ever get are scornful thumps and the bunny butt whenever I’ve been bonding

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Nutmeg
          Participant

Hahahahha that’s what I definitely got at the start!

• Bladesmith
            Participant
            849 posts Send Private Message

W00T! That is some awesome progress!

• Nutmeg
              Participant

Thanks Bladesmith! Its been a LONGGgggg road lol – but totally worth it

• BunBun260
                Participant
                132 posts Send Private Message

Yay!!! Get ready for 20 minutes grooming sessions now! lol. Once my bunny started grooming me it turn into cuddling and grooming me for 20+ minutes almost everyday! lol

• Nutmeg
                  Participant

Oh man BunBun260 – I would LOVE that!!

• Q8bunny
                    Participant
                    6345 posts Send Private Message

Binky! It’s ALWAYS an honour and a pleasure

• LittlePuffyTail
                      18092 posts Send Private Message

Yay for kissy bunnies!!! I have one too.

• Nutmeg
                        Participant

Q8bunny – Sooooo awesome!

LittlePuffyTail – YAY for kissy bunnies!!!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Penny Groomed ME!!!!!!!!!