Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Peaceful passing vibes for Mimzy requested

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author
    • MimzMum
      Participant
      8029 posts Send Private Message

Hello friends. I know I don’t come here often but I wonder if I could ask for prayers and vibes for my Mimzy, who is languishing with possible kidney failure. My vets are unreachable at this time but he has been very close to passing all day and we need some energy sent his way to help him cross the rainbow.
        I’m devastated. He’s the bunny that I came here with 10 + years ago and began my wonderful journey into the world of rabbits with. He’s been ill for some time and we had an appointment at last for this Tuesday but I think he won’t make it. We could all use your thoughts for him and us as we say farewell.

Thanking you and we’ll update as changes warrant.

• jerseygirl
        22338 posts Send Private Message

Oh MM, Im standing by if you need to talk. xx
          {{{{{Dear Mimzy}}}}} I hope he goes peacefully if now is his time to binky over the Bridge. Pip will be there for him.

• Bam
          16838 posts Send Private Message

(((((Mimzy)))))

Concentrating now on sending him energy and strenght for you.

• Azerane
            4688 posts Send Private Message

I’m so very sorry to hear that Mimzy is so unwell, however I wish the very best for his ease of passing if it is his time.

My thoughts are with you.

• LittlePuffyTail
              18092 posts Send Private Message

My heart is just breaking for you, Mary. I know how much Mimzy means to you. Sending all the love and well wishes for a peaceful passing surrounded by love.

((((Go Peacefully, Mimzy. Fall asleep and know how loved you are and will always be.))))))

I will never forget how you helped me with Stormy’s passing and I am always here for you and willing to listen and help ease your sorrow. Big ((((hugs))))) for you my friend.

• Q8bunny
                Participant
                6345 posts Send Private Message

I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you, MM.

((((((Safe and peaceful journey over the Bridge, Mimzy bun. May binkies and overwhelming love be all you know in these final hours.))))))

• RabbitPam
                  11002 posts Send Private Message

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Peaceful, loving vibes for Mimzy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

MM, LPT said what I wanted to. He is a wonderful bunny who lived a long and happy life with the best mother ever.
                    He will cross when it’s time. I think when the kidneys shut down, there isn’t pain or awareness, just slipping away. I hope he sees all our old friends when he crosses the bridge. Hugs to you, my friend.

• sarahthegemini
                    Participant
                    5584 posts Send Private Message

Oh gosh what a heartbreaking post My thoughts are with you, I can’t imagine what you are going through. May you cross over and be at peace Mimzy xxx

• Luna
                      Participant
                      2219 posts Send Private Message

Luna sends warm hugs and peaceful vibes ((((Mimzy))))

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                        Participant
                        2512 posts Send Private Message

How terrible to have to say goodbye to your friend :'(

I’m sure that he’ll find comfort in all your love and care, and that he’s able to look back to a life filled with friendship and warmth. {{{Peaceful passing}}}

• MimzMum
                          Participant

Thank you everyone. It means so much to see so many here are thinking of my wee bub. I can’t keep the tears from coming.

He made it through another night, and as of now, our last 24 hours together begins. Hardest moments of my life. Even saying goodbye to Shadow, my bridge dog, was not this difficult.

I don’t think he is in pain. Little man still wants his food. 🙄 I am syringing him small bits of water, critical care mixed with pumpkin-which he never liked before and is ravenous for now, and I may chance going out later today quickly to get him some banana…his absolute favorite.

He is peaceful but I think hanging on more than I expected for his condition. I think he is sensible enough that he will feel pain, so I am going to insist on pre-sedation no matter the vet’s analysis. My guess is he will probably fade away with only that.

I probably won’t update now until tomorrow evening, if I can even manage being online. I imagine I’m going to be a bit emotional. Unless he takes a turn and leaves us before then, in which case I will definitely let you all know.

Thank you again, so very much. You are all so kind. Bless you all. xxxxxxx

• BinkyBunny
                            8776 posts Send Private Message

Oh MM I am so sorry. You have been the most amazing human a bunny could ever have. What a wonderful life you have given him, and even during the time when he’s getting close to crossing over. He’s so lucky to have you. I understand how deeply hard it is to know they will be crossing and the time from now until it happens is gut-wrenching. You and Mimzy are in my thoughts. Vibes for a peaceful crossing. Give him a few nose scratches from me. And hugs to you.

You will be in my thoughts.

• LongEaredLions
                              Participant
                              4482 posts Send Private Message

MM, I am so sorry. I know this time is so difficult – try to take care of yourself, you have given Mimzy everything he ever could have wanted. Sending hugs.

• tobyluv
                                Participant
                                3310 posts Send Private Message

I’m very sorry that you are going through this sad time with Mimsy. He knows how much you love him and that he has had a wonderful, long life with you. I will be thinking of you both.

• MimzMum
                                  Participant

Thank you all again for your kind thoughts. This day just gets harder though. I can’t believe what is happening now.

Mimzy is still with us, but now Fiver has fallen ill. He has lost all rear end mobility very suddenly, he literally cannot unlock his legs from a crouch position. He has also bobbled his head and yawned a few times like he can’t get enough oxygen. This is very similar to how Pip presented shortly before she passed. His resp effort is off the scale and I don’t think he ate last night, probably because I kept Mimzy in my room. I can see he is highly stressed and scared and of course still no rabbit savvy vet till tomorrow.

This can’t be coincidence. I fear I will be saying goodbye to 2 bunnies very soon.

• LBJ10
                                    16870 posts Send Private Message

Oh no, I’m so sorry MimzMum. I don’t know what to say. I know how much you love your little buns and they are so lucky to have you. It’s so hard to let them go though, especially when they have been such a huge part of our lives for a long time.

• Q8bunny
                                      Participant

Oh gods, MimzMum, my heart is breaking for you. Had Fiver given any signs of feeling poorly, or do you think he just sensed that Mimzy is saying goodbye? *hugs for you* and gentle cheek rubs for your two fuzzies.

• jerseygirl
                                        22338 posts Send Private Message

Oh MimzMum Fiver is a sensitive one. I recall you said he got down when Pip passed, despite not being bonded. I wonder if he
                                          s already grieving and it’s taking it’s toll on his own little body?
                                          Many virtual kisses being sent for the boys and a huge (((hug))) for you. xx

• Bam
                                          16838 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry to hear Fiver isn’t well. Sending many vibes to all of you ((((((((Mimzy, Fiver, Mimz mum))))))))

• Vienna Blue in France
                                            Participant
                                            5317 posts Send Private Message

Oh dear oh dear MM. So so very sorry. The love you have for these two is simply ooozing out from my computer.
                                              LPT made a tear come when she said to Mimzy that she should just fall asleep. That’s beautiful.
                                              I hope she does and says hi to all our beloved and remembered bridge animals who all brought such joy and love into our hearts and lives.

((((( hugs ))))

• Azerane
                                              4688 posts Send Private Message

Treasure the time you have with Mimz, and many healing vibes for Fiver, I .do hope that he will recover from this sudden illness. I can’t imagine how hard it must be to deal with all at once. Thinking of you

• LongEaredLions
                                                Participant
                                                4482 posts Send Private Message

Oh no MM. (((((((FIVER)))))))
                                                  Continued hugs and love.

• MimzMum
                                                  Participant

My precious boy has gone

That’s all I want to say here. I’ll update about Fiver in a new thread. But my wonderful Mimzy has found peace at last.

Love you forever, boy. Sleep well. You’ve earned it. xxxxxxx

• Bianca
                                                    Participant
                                                    375 posts Send Private Message

-hugs- I’m sorry for your loss.

Binky free Mimzy – enjoy your peace.

• Gina.Jenny
                                                      Participant
                                                      2244 posts Send Private Message

(((Binky free Mimzy)))

• Ellie from The Netherlands
                                                        Participant
                                                        2512 posts Send Private Message

Although it was expected, it still breaks my heart to hear this Very sorry for your loss. Binky free Mimzy. – x –

• Q8bunny
                                                          Participant

(((Binky free, Mimzy.))) ?

• Beeskerlady
                                                            Participant
                                                            54 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry to hear this, Sassy and I send prayers for a peaceful journey to the Rainbow Bridge. My late BoobahBeeskers will meet him along with the other pets. ((((((( BIG HUGS))))))))

• Beeskerlady
                                                              Participant
                                                              54 posts Send Private Message

Praying for you, Mimzy and Fiver.

• BinkyBunny
                                                                8776 posts Send Private Message

Please see the Rainbow Bridge – Mimzy and Fiver have crossed over.

Viewing 29 reply threads
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Peaceful passing vibes for Mimzy requested