Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE One month together

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • hrose123
      Participant
      15 posts Send Private Message

One month since I brought Luna home has recently passed and just felt like sharing  Luna is my first rabbit (and my first pet since moving from home) and I couldn’t be happier with the match. Things were a little iffy at first but now we’re practically in sync with each other. I can’t wait to take her to get her nails clipped (provided by rabbit rescue) to tell the lady I adopted from the progress we have made because she had such hi hopes for the timid little bun Luna use to be. Now she has blossomed and has quite the personality.  My favorite thing she’s been recently doing is she licks me till I pet her it’s the cutest thing and really makes me feel like she’s accepted me. 

Anyways, I’ll stop rambling now lol but the pictures are sort of to show transformation in my little lady. The one with her sitting under the table is the day I picked her out at the rescue and took her home one week later. The other is a pic I took on the actual anniversary day where she is sitting in my lap(a big deal in cuddles for us).

• Reesebun
        Participant
        1034 posts Send Private Message

Aw! so cute, happy 1 month anniversary

• hrose123
          Participant
          15 posts Send Private Message

Thank you!! Can’t wait to celebrate one year together 

• Bam
            16836 posts Send Private Message

That’s lovely! Happy 1-month bunniversary!

• LittlePuffyTail
              18092 posts Send Private Message

Awww…..Congrats!!!! Hoppy Anniversary!

• pinknfwuffy
                Participant
                660 posts Send Private Message

Congratulations to you and Luna! You seem to have really bonded. It is such a nice feeling when your rabbit finally comes out of their shell. I hope you both have many years of happiness and grooming kisses together. :]

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE One month together