Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR omg binkys

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    • bunnytowne
      Participant
      7537 posts Send Private Message

woweeee. I got some cardboard boxes and barracaded itty bitty feda from under the bed in a corner and opened her door I put a towel on it so she can get in n out without her itty bitty feet falling thru. she comes out. looked at everything and she is just a binkying jumping in the air kicking her feet omg. I wish I could get a pic of that. I have to learn how to use that web can to record stuff. this is so fun to watch her. cotton just hanging out. she is so dainty and funny little girl so sweet and delicate

• kimberleyanddarren
        Participant
        2520 posts Send Private Message

aww i wish i could see some bunny binkies

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

Gosh yes, bunny binkies are so much fun to watch … I love it when Luey binkies, however, few and far between though.

Enjoy your new girlie bunny.

Dawn xx

• Lisa_43
            Participant
            1499 posts Send Private Message

Binkies are the best, I love it when all 7 of my rabbits are out the back, lots and lots of binkies.

• kimberleyanddarren
              Participant

have you decided on a name for your bun now?

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

ooooh I am so  jealous!  My Butter is only about 4  which is not  old, but I never see any binkies.  She was a homeless and only had  her 2 years now. Maybe she used to do it, but not now. What do you think?  She seems content and is very spoiled by me – well loved.  Any suggestions to encourage binkies?

• RabbitPam
                  11002 posts Send Private Message

Lisa!
                    7 bunnies doing binkies. I have to see that!
                    Take pix please!!!!!!

itty bitty feda sounds like a happy girl.

• thencamebun
                    Participant
                    30 posts Send Private Message

when i first seen iorek do binkies i almost got worried lol. i never seen anything like it, well except my chihuahua’s doing what the chi world calls “zoomies.” so i figured it was the bunny equivalent to chi zoomies and sure enough i found info on here about binkies! most entertaining when iorek is doin binkies in his ex pen and the chi’s are doing zoomies at the same time lol.

• Lisa_43
                      Participant
                      1499 posts Send Private Message

I will try to video them this weekend, they look so funny.

• bunnytowne
                        Participant
                        7537 posts Send Private Message

yes hubby wanted Feda so I did a big one  her name is offficially Itty Bitty Feda and she is a doll I held her last nite she did all these tooth purrs. she comes up and checks me out bumps me and when she got tired she lie down on my foot while I was lying down in her play area. I got lots of pics but no binkys they just come too fast.

• kimberleyanddarren
                          Participant

ow we want pics! i am having withdrawel symptoms here! hehe

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR omg binkys