Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Oldies but Goodies: BB Friends!

This topic contains 48sd replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Monkeybun 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

I frequently think about all the members that haven’t been on here lately. I wonder what they are up to and hope everything is going okay with them. I think Megabunny has posted on some threads but she’s been very quiet in the chat threads (I don’t think I have seen her post there in weeks). I actually haven’ really seen anything she has posted in a while. So I just want to mention her too if she hasn’t already been mentioned.

LBJ10

Moxie – I just talked to her earlier tonight. She isn’t on BB a lot, but I hear from her on fb.

Bam

I haven’t seen Grey Dove in a while here.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

Okay thanks LBJ.

Bam

I miss Lee. She may not be a long-standing member but I miss her and Si and River.

Little Lion Head
    Participant

Hi I’m here!! Just been busy, like everyone! I wish BB had an app–it would be so much easier to use on my phone. I don’t get on my computer as much!

RabbitPam

I get onto BB via Safari on the iPad. I just bookmark it there, so it acts like an app with a few steps to get there first.
    Does your phone have an app to connect to the web? (chrome, firefox, etc.)

Eepster
    Participant

I’m amused to be on the list, I was just on a small vacation for a week. The kid and I went to Savannah and Disney World with dad. My husband took care of Porky, the turtles and dad’s new cat, Baxter. I think I did post a couple of times while we were gone.

I keep hoping Andi’s connection problem will clear up so she can be a regular again. LonghairedMike also rarely posts anymore.

MissGabbster
    Participant

I miss seeing MochaBun and StormyRabbits on here as well. They’re both on youtube, but it’s not really the same.

BrunosMama
    Participant

Aww, I feel special to be listed! I always assume no one knows who I am lol.

I was starting to post aagin but ended up in the hospital for about 10 days. Just got out earlier this week. Feeling much better. Our bunnies are doing fine and so are the cats and hammy.

jerseygirl

Posted By BrunosMama on 9/12/2015 2:46 AM

Aww, I feel special to be listed! I always assume no one knows who I am lol.

I was starting to post aagin but ended up in the hospital for about 10 days. Just got out earlier this week. Feeling much better. Our bunnies are doing fine and so are the cats and hammy.

You’re kinda known for your large bunny family. 

Sorry to hear about your hospital stay.  Hoping all is well!

BrunosMama
    Participant

Lmao JG!!!! Yeah, I guess having 10 bunnies for so long gives you a reputation. well, we only have 9 now. That still seems weird to say even after almost 2 months.

Nora
    Participant

Aw, ((LEL))!

I have been kind of MIA lately. Just busy! Things are going pretty well for me and the buns. =)

LBJ10

Hi Nora! =D

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Yay! Hi Nora and Diamond! Nice to see you guys! And everyone else too!

Avantika
    Participant

I am not sure if JackRabbit knows I exist, but I miss her. I came back to BB after months and the first thing I noticed was her absence. I have never spoken to her personally but her witty remarks always caught my attention I also miss reading LLH’s Pumpkin tales

jerseygirl

Yes, haven’t seen JR about of late.

BrunosMama
    Participant

Oooooo, if JR isn’t around, that means I can get my giant bunny guilt free! Lol

jerseygirl

Monkeybun!
    Saw a post by monkey the other day and was happy to see her about. Hope life is good MB! Miss you around the place.

And lately, Sarita! Also hoping you are well Sarita. x

Bam

I too saw Monkeybun here, but I didn’t say hello in the thread because it was a case with an eye problem that had the potential to be sth serious so I didn’t feel it was right to kidnap it with cheerful hellos. I too hope you’re good MB and miss you around here!

Monkeybun
    Participant

Yeah, I pop in to check on the forum now and then, but I don’t post much. I don’t have my fluffs, the ex does, so I don’t feel like much of a bunny mum anymore. Although, I do see them now and then.

Smudgie had a health scare a couple weeks back, my ex called me at 3 am, I drove over and we took her to the ER vet. Poor thing… she almost left us that night. Severe respiratory arrest, and she refused to eat. Needed oxygen for several hours. But, she has bounced back!

Bam

Hi Monkeybun!!!! That sounds just awful about Smudgie =( I’m so glad she bounced back. What was wrong? Upper respiratory infection?

jerseygirl

Ditto! That sounds scary. : ( (((Smudge-Bug)))
    btw, you’re forever a bunny-mum and advocate in my book!

Monkeybun
    Participant

She had a ton of mucus in her lungs, but no real big infection. Doc said it was probably pasturella flaring up. So she’s getting her vaccination for it soon.

Thanks, JG! <3

Viewing 24 posts - 26 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.