Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Oldies but Goodies: BB Friends!

This topic contains 48sd replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Monkeybun 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • Author

RabbitPam

Hi, Everyone! We love all our new members – you bring new life and binkies to our warren. 

But every now and then we miss some of our long time members. I just want to give this bouquet to some of my Binky Buddies.

So, Andi, MimzMum, BunnyTowne, JerseyGirl – this is for you. Do any of you have some friends you haven’t heard from in a while? Or a bunny you want to remember? Add them to this post! We want a Rabbit Reunion!!!

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Woo! This is a good idea!
    My invites to the reunion go out to Andi, Jackrabbit, Jerseygirl, Megabunny, Retrosquid, Muffinluv, MK, TheMidnightSaphirre, ManicMuncher, Sonn, AnnesAnimals, RayRay, LLH, MimzMum, MonkeyBun, BM, Nora, Epster, StickerBunny, MoveDiagonally, Bunnnnnie, Mimzy, LoveChaCha, Bunny towne, Kbana, LopLove, Silverpaws, Diamond, LittleBunnyPaws, Mocha, Nuggetbuns, BaxternBoo, and many, many, others!

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

We haven’t heard from TheMidnightSapphire or MK lately. They are my “BB sisters” and Andi and LEL’s “BB kids” along with me.

MoxieMeadows
    Participant

You posted as I was typing LEL.

RabbitPam

LEL, thank you for that great list! I love them all

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Moxie-Yes! I miss my kiddos ?

You are welcome, Pam!

LBJ10

I ditto everyone, especially Andi.

I also want to add NewBunnyOwner. Haven’t heard from her in awhile and I would really like to.

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Oh yes, can’t forget about good ol’ NBO. I miss her too!

Roberta
    Participant

I’m baby sitting Bunnygirl’s Apollo in a couple of weeks whilst they are away…

Roberta
    Participant

Some more of the Aussie contingent are ChestersMommy, Floppy Buns, Rufus and Valisa.

Bam

I’m adding Tessie to the list.

As for buns I miss: I miss HENRY!!!

Sindri
    Participant

I am adding ZombieSue to the list. I haven’t seen her on here in a very long time.

LongEaredLions
    Participant

Are you really Roberta? Too cool! Would love to see piccies!
    Ditto to everyone’s invites!

jerseygirl

:waving: “I’m over here!”

I’m surprised I’m on the list. I’m still here, kicking about on BB. :p

Members I miss on the forum? There are honestly too many for me to name!

@mimzmum if you happen by; Happy Birthday!

RabbitPam

JG, it’s not that you were missing – more of a shout out “Hi!” *waves* to everyone. Say HI back, you guys!

Bam

I know you’re here Jersey, and I’m always so happy to see you on the online-list =)

LBJ10

What about BunnyDaddy?

Bunny Daddy
    Participant

Posted By LBJ10 on 9/05/2015 3:49 PM

What about BunnyDaddy?

Hi, hello, I am here.  I just lurk because I don’t have much to say. 

Roberta
    Participant

Will do.

MissGabbster
    Participant

I think all the members I was thinking of have been mentioned. I love seeing all these new faces but I do miss the members who were around when I first joined. They’re my “originals!”

LBJ10

Oh hi BunnyDaddy! Where have you been?

Boing
    Participant

I hope that friedegg is doing okay. Always such a friendly poster.

LBJ10

I just saw BubblesJo. Haven’t seen her in awhile either. Hi BubblesJo!!

BubblesJo
    Participant

Hi!!! *Waves* I’ve been mostly lurking (I get the email updates). I moved last week and I’m finally catching up on things I think I unpacked my last box yesterday

Diamond
    Participant

Aww, I haven’t been on bb for a while, but i do miss you guys. I’m touched you mentioned me, LEL.

I feel like everyone is friends here though. It’s such a nice, friendly place.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.