Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.ย  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.ย  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best.ย 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time.ย 

BUNNY 911 –ย If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?ย  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules.ย 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! ย Don’t have a vet? Check outย VET RESOURCESย 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited.ย The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.ย  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE October Pics!

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • Author
    • talesOfTybalt
      Participant
      104 posts Send Private Message

It’s been a minute since I’ve been on BB but oh how I’ve missed seeing everyone’s snugglebuns after browsing the September Pics topic!! SO LET’S SEE MOREEEE ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s a pooped out almost 7 month old Tybalt!

Tybalt trying to steal my smoothie grrr :

And a yoga loving Tybalt haha ๐Ÿ˜›

• Starlightbunny
        Participant
        93 posts Send Private Message

[caption id="attachment_1937568" align="alignnone" width="2560"] Oh look at pretty hairstyle. Don’t be jealous.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1937567" align="alignnone" width="1280"] Feed me or I’ll eat your phone.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1937566" align="alignnone" width="1280"] That phone looks tastey.[/caption]

• prince dorian the bun
          Participant
          743 posts Send Private Message

YAY!!!! Tybalt photos!! I missed seeing him! Does he still admire himself in the mirror? Look at those sweet little flops!!

and Starlight bunny, what a cute little black ball of fluff!

• talesOfTybalt
            Participant

Aww Starlight! I’ve recently been obsessed with rex rabbits and lionheads in particular, she’s such a beautiful fluffy girl! <3

Uhm excuse me, where is handsome lil Dorian?! And I haven’t noticed Tyb do that anymore actually, I think he’s learnt to be modest haha ๐Ÿ˜›

• DanaNM
              8930 posts Send Private Message

It may be October but it still hot here in CA!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• HipHopBunny
                Participant
                640 posts Send Private Message

Woo-hoo! Pictures! ๐Ÿ˜†

Tybalt – Tybalt is SO ADORABLE! Gosh, that rabbit gets me every time! ๐Ÿ˜† I love that picture where he is flopped! ๐Ÿ˜€ We need more!

Starlight: What an adorable little fluff ball you have! ๐Ÿ˜€ Ooooh, I just want to smush that face! ๐Ÿ˜†

Dana: Oooooh, look at Bonnie! ๐Ÿ˜€ She’s even sleeping in the photo! How does she stay next to the water bottle? My ladies kick them away, LOL! ๐Ÿ˜†

And, PrinceDorian! We need pictures! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Bernard2020
                  Participant
                  139 posts Send Private Message

Aww everyoneโ€™s bunnies are so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜Š I still havenโ€™t gotten the hang of posting pics so this is an old one I posted on a question a little while ago. I just love her little face in this one ๐Ÿ˜

• TheBunnyOwner1920
                    Participant
                    2 posts Send Private Message

Here is Oreo exploring the outdoor world.

Oreo exploring the outdoors.

Oreo watching over the yard.

Oreo grazing.

This is my first post, so I can’t wait to meet everybody.

• DanaNM

@HipHopBunny it’s kind of wedged by that black frame (it’s actually an aquarium stand that she likes hanging out under)

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• prince dorian the bun
                        Participant

DanaM – Hope you get cooler weather soon, in the meantime Bonnie looks cute snuggled with her ice bottle.

Bernard2020 – that is indeed an adorable squishy face! She looks very relaxed!

Unfortunately I can’t see Oreo’s photos… I just get broken image

And here is Dorian… he’s been into helping me with work lately.

and of course sleeping with his Elephant

• MichiganRabbits
                          Participant
                          70 posts Send Private Message

Aww! So cute! Here are some Baylor pics:here he is sneaking in a snack during playtimehere he is just after his nap. He looks pretty grumpy to meand here he is playing with his rattle rollerand finally hereโ€™s Baylor passed out on the floor! He reminds me of a bunny rug๐Ÿ˜

• Starlightbunny
                            Participant

Omg that picture of Dorian snuggling with his stuffed toy. โค ๐Ÿ’•

• Starlightbunny
                              Participant

• prince dorian the bun
                                Participant

Baylor is too cute, love the black & white markings.

And I can’t get over what a cute fluffy little black ball Starlight is (sorry if that’s not his name) , he’s done a great job chewing up his mat too!

• Starlightbunny
                                  Participant

Starlight is her name ๐Ÿ™‚ I love her fluffy soft fur too, even if i gotta groom her 3+ times a week.

• Hazel
                                    Participant
                                    2587 posts Send Private Message

Baylor is so cute! That picture of him not being impressed with the fall foliage is hilarious. It really makes me feel like we need a caption contest thread. ๐Ÿ˜€

Dorian and Tybalt are looking devastatingly handsome as always. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Starlight is such a beautiful little fluff ball!

Bernard: She looks so cute and comfy!

Bonnie knows how to beat the heat and still look adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Bernard2020
                                      Participant

Awww I love the top pic with Baylor eating!
                                        And Dorian sleeping with his little elephant!
                                        Tybalts fur is so pretty, I love the colors

Here is another of Bernard. Itโ€™s kind of cut off so I donโ€™t know if you guys can see but she loves putting her feet under the pink peep toy. I guess it keeps her little toes toasty ๐Ÿ˜† And ignore her tattered rug, Iโ€™ve tried replacing it but she must have a sentimental attachment to it or something ๐Ÿ˜‚ When I put a new one in she played โ€œthe floor is lavaโ€ and jumped from litter box to a toy to a mat without once touching the rug for a week until I caved and gave her the old one ๐Ÿ™„

• DanaNM

awwww Bernard <3 <3 <3

• prince dorian the bun
                                          Participant

Aww floppy Bernard! Is her belly shaved?

and more Dorian spam as he was being especially adorable this morning

• HipHopBunny
                                            Participant

GAAAAH! SO much cuteness going around! ๐Ÿ˜†

Dorian, Starlight, Tybalt, Bernard, Bonnie, Baylor – Keep the pictures coming everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Starlightbunny
                                              Participant

• Starlightbunny
                                                Participant

I always catch her sleeping like that ๐Ÿ™‚ I think she dreams a lot too because I see her galluping in her sleep like maybe she’s dreaming about running around the living room or perhaps dreaming of running in a hay field. Who knows lol.

• Bu20055
                                                  Participant
                                                  246 posts Send Private Message

Aww! All your buns are adorable! Here are some pics of Esther! (By the way her nails are long in some of them- I know and they’ve been trimmed ๐Ÿ™‚ย  )

• DanaNM

Yay Esther pics! <3 How is she feeling??

• Bernard2020
                                                      Participant

@prince dorian the bun

It was shaved when she got spayed and it hasnโ€™t fully grown back yet. I love that pic of Dorian! Heโ€™s so adorable, what breed is he?

• Bu20055
                                                        Participant

@DanaNM
                                                          Shes back to normal again. The vet said they didnโ€™t see anything that would have caused it so it could have just been due to shedding or gas. Though to be honest Iโ€™m not too sure what kind of tests they did? Weโ€™re waiting for the vet to email the rescue back with the details about her visit. The vet said if it happens again theyโ€™ll do an ultrasound but I would have expected them to do one while she was there? I kinda wish we couldโ€™ve taken her ourselves so I would know what the vet did.

• Bu20055
                                                          Participant

@Bernard2020

Hehe my girl still has her bald belly too. Itโ€™s pretty cute to be honest ๐Ÿ˜€

• Bu20055
                                                            Participant

Oh also that bottom pic of her with the pink bunny is her grooming it. I was petting her and then I had to leave so I stuck in front of her and she started cuddling and grooming it <3 Itโ€™s one of the things that makes me think sheโ€™d love a friend but Iโ€™m wary to do anything bonding related with her until weโ€™re sure thereโ€™s no cancer because Iโ€™d hate to bond her and have the other bunny lose their partner so soon.

• Starlightbunny
                                                              Participant

Oh my! Esther is beautiful. What breed is she?

• Bu20055
                                                                Participant

@Starlightbunny

Shes a Rex possibly a Rex mix

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                  Participant

@Bernard2020 – not sure Dorian’s breed… he’s a rescue bun, the shelter didn’t know. He’s on the smaller side (I think about 3lbs) so may be a mini of something. Your guess is as good (if not better) than mine! I think he looks a bit like the pearls, but he has the white socks and collar and he’s a tad darker depending on the molt.

@bu20055
                                                                    – Ester is so pretty, the one with her stuffed bun is adorable!

And Starlight flopped! Love it when buns do that!

• DanaNM

There are a couple new shelter bunnies that are RIDICULOUS.

“Jack O Buntern” LOL:

This little guy, Copper, who looks like a baby Bertha and is just sooooo sweet and soft (and also unneutered and STINKY), he’s going to be hard for me to resist:

• talesOfTybalt
                                                                      Participant

So many bunnies I’ve already lost track but I love seeing new faces and shelter pics!!

How does Bernard manage to look so elegant and squished at the same time :’) Esther really is a beautiful girl and Baylor looks like such a cheeky little bugger! ๐Ÿ˜›

Aw Jack o Buntern looks a little like Tyb when he was younger! <3

I wish I was at least partially decent at taking pictures but some cute ones of Tyb I managed to catch anyway!

• HipHopBunny
                                                                        Participant

So much cuteness…I can’t take it anymore! ๐Ÿ˜†

Dana: COPPER! That Lil guy is so stinken CUTE! ๐Ÿ˜€ Gosh, you think we are supposed to be content with only 2 PICTURES? Hazel and PrinceDorian would never approve! ๐Ÿ˜†

Tyb: Ooooooooh, I love that rabbit! The way his whiskers are outlined in those photos is precious! ๐Ÿ˜€

• DanaNM
                                                                          Moderator

@HipHipBunny here’s a video of Copper getting some pets (and him smelling the other bunnies on my hand lol): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FatVHfOkYUFZwBqH9t9V66fS-LI-clSf/view?usp=sharing

• HipHopBunny
                                                                            Participant

Dana, seeing that video made it all the more necessary, YOU HAVE TO GET HIM! ๐Ÿ˜€ Ooooooh and the video ended right where I wanted to smush that Lil face! ๐Ÿ˜† He is such a cutie! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Hazel
                                                                              Participant

Awww, he loves you! I’m with HipHop, you have to get him!

• DanaNM
                                                                                Moderator

I might have inquired about when he’s going to be neutered… ๐Ÿ˜€

Since my trio has stalled out (and my trip to Norway is also very uncertain again), I might try him with the group as a quad to see if that helps the dynamic, or date him with Bonnie…

Apparently when the world is insane the solution is to acquire more rabbits?

I was thinking of trying another marathon with the trio this weekend but might wait a bit longer… hmmmmm.

My mother-in-law really wants us to come live with her before we move to Massachusetts (my father in law is driving her nuts so I think she wants company). Their home is awesome and there’s plenty of space for us and the pets, but they have two german short haired pointers now…which makes me really nervous. I think they would basically need to not let them in the house unless crated if we were there with our pets. Plus the thought of moving twice isn’t appealing.

But, there would be plenty of space for bonding! LOL

• Louiethebunny
                                                                                  Participant
                                                                                  603 posts Send Private Message

So cute!! Now that Louie and Lola are so well settled in and spend all their time together I’m so much less stressed about leaving them alone. When I do cleaning and things they just chill out together and even vacuuming doesn’t faze them when they hang out together. I recently saw some adorable bunnies for adoption at a rescue and adding a third bun to the duo is just eating at me! I also found really great hay for a great price! I’ll have to get some photos in here soon!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                    Participant

@Louiethebunny you definitely have to post photos!

Tybalt is just the cutest, not sure why but I could easily see him and Dorian causing trouble together!

The shelter buns are so cute, @DanaNM I don’t know how you manage to not have a dozen buns though! I would be so tempted to take them all home.

I think of getting Dorian a bun friend from time to time, but until I can do speed dating will hold off.

• Hazel
                                                                                      Participant

@Dana: OmgomgomgYESYESYES!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ahem, I mean, whatever you think is best. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  If those pointers are anything like Otis, you’ll have nothing to worry about. ๐Ÿ˜†

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                        Participant

Dana: YES!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Apparently when the world is insane the solution is to acquire more rabbits?”

Correction, when the world is insane, the solution is toย fill yourself with little bundles of joy”ย  You can’t just look at that little face and say no, can you? ๐Ÿ˜› We need him, Dana! ๐Ÿ˜€

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                          Participant

Here’s Silver Sleeping….(She looks a little grumpy, I think I woke her up from her nap too soon! ๐Ÿ˜† )

These two always pose the best together! ๐Ÿ™‚

…And, here is Smokey, for photographic proof that she can jump up on the chair! ๐Ÿ˜†

Another one of Silver, for she is just too cute in this photo!

Smokey surfacing from her swim in the pillows…

OB didn’t pose very well this month, but to include her in my gallery, here is a picture from last month of all of them! ๐Ÿ™‚

• DanaNM
                                                                                            Moderator

@HipHopBunny awwww look at them! <3 <3 <3

@Hazel
                                                                                              that’s good to hear you have a pointer that is fine with your buns! Their dogs (an adult female and her son) do actually go hunting with my father in law so I’m a bit worried (mostly for birds but still). The mom has been known to bring them baby rabbits from the yard ๐Ÿ™ . That said, the mom is super smart and very well trained, so I think it could be possible. The young boy is crazy, but he isn’t really allowed in the house. I guess my mother in law has been wanting to find a new home for him since he is just too crazy and needs to be in a home where he has to work more.

I am really getting cabin fever though (we are in a studio), so just having more space so we aren’t on top of each other working from home would be nice. But then we don’t especially want to uproot our lives just yet, and we will miss our friends here a ton. Not sure I’m ready to say good bye to them all just yet…

We are seriously considering Copper (and thinking of new names…haha). But then there are always more and more bunnies. I’ve never really understood when people replace a pet that dies with one that looks like it… until I met this bunny. Will see how he is once neutered though.ย  No harm in taking him on a date with Bonnie I suppose? I have absolutely no space for more unbonded bunnies, so I would either need someone else to bond them for me, or go straight into a marathon. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Here’s a couple more pics of him plus some sleepy Bun Jovi pics for good measure:

• HipHopBunny
                                                                                              Participant

Dana, I need him! ๐Ÿ™‚ He just looks SO SWEET in those photos! I bet you he’d get along great with everyone… ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Hazel
                                                                                                Participant

Yeeesss, Copper is going home! HipHop, I think we did it! *high five* ๐Ÿ˜›ย  Adorable pictures by the way, sleepy/grumpy Silver is too cute!ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

@Dana: We had the same issue with Otis, he is so hyper and strong, he was a nightmare to have in the house. We ended up training him with an e-collar. He’s a lot better behaved in the house now, and much happier, now that we have a handle on him he enjoys a lot more freedom. But yeah, they need tons of exercise.

Sleepy Bun Jovi, awww! Coppers little face is irresistable! ๐Ÿ˜€

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                                  Participant

@DanaNM so did you get Cooper? I love those markings he has. BunJovi sleeping using the stand as a pillow is too cute.

@hiphopbunny
                                                                                                    – are they all getting along then? Congrats!!ย  The last pic of the trio is perfect with the black, white and grey! & yay for Smokey getting on the chair! ๐Ÿ˜€

here is one more of Dorian

• DanaNM
                                                                                                    Moderator

@prince dorianย  no… not yet anyway. He isn’t neutered yet. I think after he’s neutered I will try a speed date with either Bonnie or the whole group and see how it goes! We are pretty much certain we are moving in with my in-laws mid-next month, which would be so conducive to bonding everyone more easily. All of that said, I’m still hesitant to add another bunny to the group when I will likely be leaving my husband to care for them all while I’m in Norway. But I still have time to think about things while he gets neutered etc.

I’ve already decided if we get him I’m renaming him Dale Cooper (any Twin Peaks fans out there??). ๐Ÿ˜€

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                                      Participant

@danaNM makes sense, you would definitely want him neutered first. Are you able to travel to Norway at this time? Just saying if that gets a bit postponed you may have plenty of time for bonding ๐Ÿ˜‰

• DanaNM
                                                                                                        Moderator

Norway is still up in the air. I am applying for my residency permit to go in January… but it may get delayed again. My funding source has said they will try to confirm whether it will be able to start on time or potentially delayed again by mid-November (which I just realized is also when we will prob move… so maybe that will help make my decision).ย  It’s hard to say what will happen 1 week from now, let alone 2 months! So I am cautiously optimistic, but also trying not to get my hopes up. It’s been quite the rollercoaster!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                                          Participant

I bet, this whole covid thing makes any international plans so hard to predict. I hope it all works out for you all both departments! (move, Norway & new bun)

• MichiganRabbits
                                                                                                            Participant
                                                                                                            70 posts Send Private Message

Happy Halloween! I made this beautiful pumpkin sculpture of Baylor!

Viewing 51 reply threads
                                                                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE October Pics!