Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE November Pics

This topic contains 34sd replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Ellie from The Netherlands 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Q8bunny
    Participant

?

That’s beautiful BeanMode ^_^ Wishing them many happy dates!

Breintje has a sudden episode of bravery and exploration: he decided to overcome his fear of wooden flooring nearly overnight. Now he’s on a mission to explore the house. (Do bunnies get midlife crises too?)

I may have to get rid of my filthy bachelor habits though, like leaving the door open while I’m on the throne. I’ll get company: judging bunny is judging you! “Oh, yeah, and when I do it in the water bowl it’s gross all of a sudden?! Hrrrmpff!”

jerseygirl

Breintje is FIERCE !!!

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 11/11/2018 5:57 PM

I just said “Awwwww…..” a whole lot of times but then I made a sound of utter horror when I saw all those brussel sprouts….

Good, sprouts are too good for mere hoomins anyway, says Jenny, leave the sprouts for us bunnies 

jerseygirl

She looks like she is in 7th heaven. Do you save any for yourselves?? Lol. I’m with Muj Mom, I love brussel sprouts.

Bladesmith
    Participant

Breintje looks thoroughly appalled at whatever you’re doing, lol.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Ellie, can you please ask Breintje to send Chewie some courage vibes? The wookie is still terrified of linoleum and wood floors. After high gloss floor tiles!? wth??

Jenny has an amazing coat ^_^ Must be all the yummy veggies.

Speaking about coats, I think somebunny may be shedding…

bonnie_bunny
    Participant

Gizmo has recently discovered that hay tastes better with a dash of theft involved (he has SO MUCH hay in his pen, but I guess it’s not to his liking)

Hahaha, everything is more interesting when mischief is involved! Why wait for parsley with your evening dinner? Just filch it off the window sill, flower pot and all, and make binkies in the dirt! – Bunnies on “How to live your life with joy”. And they got life all worked out, the cute little bastards…

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.