Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE November Pics

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
    • Q8bunny
      Participant
      6345 posts Send Private Message

Bueller? Bueller? …

• BeanMode
        Participant
        36 posts Send Private Message

Miss Lorelai looking lovely. Late in October the buns had their yearly checkup and the vet said all was well! The last time she’d visited was before we adopted her, right after she was brought to the rescue, and she was a little underweight (she’s a New Zealand/maybe some Florida White so I’m sure if you ask her she’s always underweight and can eat more). Healthy weight now!

Lop enjoying a bite to eat in the middle of the kitchen during a date with Lorelai- sometimes food is greater than friendship and I respect this.

I think Lorelai is pretending she’s on the beach- taking a nap on the edge of her water dish… They’re pretty much exclusively on the shared side of their pens like this unless it’s time to use the litterbox or something scares them into their hides (not pictured). They love to be near each other, just trying to get that bond to cement these days.

• Ellie from The Netherlands
          Participant
          2512 posts Send Private Message

Beautiful, your buns look very healthy with that glossy fur ^_^ I hope the bonding goes well! *cough* snuggle pics *cough*

• LittlePuffyTail
            18092 posts Send Private Message

Beautiful bunnies! I love the name Lorelei  

Breakfast with friends 

• Miffy&FlossLove
              Participant
              12 posts Send Private Message

Hello everybun! I’m new here, so I’d like to introduce my two little munchkins, Miffy and Floss! Miffy is on the left, Floss on the right. Yesterday was their first half birthday… can’t believe they are six months already! I took this photo in the middle of our head rubbing session, which they’re getting a lot of today as they are recovering from their spays ❤️??

Happy to meet everyone and happy November!

• LittlePuffyTail

Oh, your babies are so beautiful!!!! They remind me of my sweet little Bridge bun, Bindi (who you can see in my siggy pic).  Are the REWS? And also, Big Welcome to BB!

Elara Moon’s Monday Morning Face

Participant

Awww! Miffy and Floss are so adorable ^_^ Welcome to the forum and keep those pics coming

@LPT: great pic ^_^ She seems to say: tell me about it dear, I’m all ears…

• DanaNM
                    8930 posts Send Private Message

Omg so many cute pics already! I must say Miffy and Floss might give Nimbus a run for his money on the fluff-factor! What cute little puff balls!

Here’s miss Bertha getting sleeping mid-groom… BunJovi only seems mildly concerned 

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Participant

Hey BunJovi, what’s on your mind? Girls, eh?

• Q8bunny
                        Participant

YSoD for nearly a week, and I come back to this treat of a thread, chock full of delightfully adorbs bunbun pics. *squeee!*

• Rabbitpossm
                          Participant
                          66 posts Send Private Message

@miffy&flosslove welcome welcome! Those buns are so cute, fluffy, and well loved. I’m sure they’ll recover quite well with all that love they’re getting.

@dananm aaaahaha that is so precious! “groom groom groo-zzzz…….” 

I decided to get excessive when feeding Sully his afternoon veg and fancy plate them…. 

I’m staying with my mum until I find a place since I’ve just moved back to Ottawa (she also has a rabbit, pics of him to come eventually) and she’s been commenting a lot on how much I spoil Sully. Well, mainly how much money I must have spent on him since getting him… but he’s just so darn worth it.  I’m sure everyone here finds themselves guilty of the same thing. 

sully food

sully eating

• Gina.Jenny
                            Participant
                            2244 posts Send Private Message

Sprout tree season has arrived 

• Muj Mom N Bun
                              Participant
                              352 posts Send Private Message

A Snoozy BunBun

• LittlePuffyTail

I just said “Awwwww…..” a whole lot of times but then I made a sound of utter horror when I saw all those brussel sprouts….

• Q8bunny
                                  Participant

RP: Nice of you guys to rejoin us Ontario buns.

GJ: Did you know that until you posted last year’s sprouts (was it last year? Kuwait seems like another lifetime now) I had no idea that’s how brussell sprouts grew? I’m glad your fluffle is looking so well. Handsome as always.

• Gordo and Janice
                                    Participant
                                    703 posts Send Private Message

A little slow on November Pics so I figured I’d slip in a throwback I stumbled across.  Little Icey when she was young and healthy.  Here she was loving on Janice.

When I come across pictures like this, it reignites my missing her so much….

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                      Participant

Amazing weather we’re having here in NY… we just cant seem to settle on a season so my parsley is still growing strong even after several frosts! BunBun sure loves it! Ive still got Parsely, Rosemary and Thyme… sorry, Sage up and left long ago for all of us Simon and Garfunkle fans out there.

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                        Participant

And… dang it! Both side ways! ? sorry guys, it’s puffins fault… really, it is
                                          We Love Brussels Sprouts! It’s literally one of our most favorite veggies. I’ve always been slightly shy to give Bun much as I’ve been concerned with gas so I go with a very gentle hand for her with them. It pains me to see her balled up with a tummy ache.

• Q8bunny
                                          Participant

Ditto to all of the above, Muj.

G&J, Icey was so beautiful!

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                            Participant

morning oats time! Bun will now give my feet and the hem of my dress quite the work down until she gets her special morning treat! This is also my way of getting her more comfortable with my lap and close touch. I found that after her hormonal stage she became less of a lap bunny and i really missed that. Yes, I know not all rabbits will be lap buns, but it got to the point that i cant even cut 1 nail on a single paw… She loves me to pet her all day and night… but, during most of her fall moult, she wouldn’t let me brush her and that was not very healthy so devised this plan. Yes, its food oriented training… but its working! ive been doing it for less than a month

• Q8bunny
                                              Participant

Chewie has become a shameless cuddlebug and will happily take food out of my mouth if he can, but he still needs to be properly groomed at the vet’s. ? Some buns are just like that, I guess…

• Muj Mom N Bun
                                                Participant

well, I think its safe to say that this ends the herb garden for the year…. sniff…sniff… 

I did manage to drag in my healthiest pot of mint though… at least for a little while. I dont know who called in the white stuff before Thanksgiving! Who did it?!?!

• Q8bunny
                                                  Participant

I was looking at the pic, thinking it was a lane between houses that had been fenced off. So I was wondering how your herbs got enough light in the first place. ???

• BeanMode
                                                    Participant
                                                    36 posts Send Private Message

I have a snuggle picture! Or the closest they’ve ever gotten to snuggling yet! This was the result of a 4 hour or so long date.

• Maxine
                                                      Participant
                                                      1 posts Send Private Message

Omg my rabbit looks like Lorelai

• Q8bunny
                                                        Participant

?

Participant

That’s beautiful BeanMode ^_^ Wishing them many happy dates!

Breintje has a sudden episode of bravery and exploration: he decided to overcome his fear of wooden flooring nearly overnight. Now he’s on a mission to explore the house. (Do bunnies get midlife crises too?)

I may have to get rid of my filthy bachelor habits though, like leaving the door open while I’m on the throne. I’ll get company: judging bunny is judging you! “Oh, yeah, and when I do it in the water bowl it’s gross all of a sudden?! Hrrrmpff!”

• jerseygirl
                                                            22342 posts Send Private Message

Breintje is FIERCE !!!

• Gina.Jenny
                                                              Participant
                                                              2244 posts Send Private Message

Posted By LittlePuffyTail on 11/11/2018 5:57 PM

I just said “Awwwww…..” a whole lot of times but then I made a sound of utter horror when I saw all those brussel sprouts….

Good, sprouts are too good for mere hoomins anyway, says Jenny, leave the sprouts for us bunnies 

• jerseygirl
                                                                22342 posts Send Private Message

She looks like she is in 7th heaven. Do you save any for yourselves?? Lol. I’m with Muj Mom, I love brussel sprouts.

• Bladesmith
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  849 posts Send Private Message

Breintje looks thoroughly appalled at whatever you’re doing, lol.

• Q8bunny
                                                                    Participant

Ellie, can you please ask Breintje to send Chewie some courage vibes? The wookie is still terrified of linoleum and wood floors. After high gloss floor tiles!? wth??

Participant

Jenny has an amazing coat ^_^ Must be all the yummy veggies.

Speaking about coats, I think somebunny may be shedding…

• bonnie_bunny
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        83 posts Send Private Message

Gizmo has recently discovered that hay tastes better with a dash of theft involved (he has SO MUCH hay in his pen, but I guess it’s not to his liking)

Participant

Hahaha, everything is more interesting when mischief is involved! Why wait for parsley with your evening dinner? Just filch it off the window sill, flower pot and all, and make binkies in the dirt! – Bunnies on “How to live your life with joy”. And they got life all worked out, the cute little bastards…

Viewing 34 reply threads
                                                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE November Pics