Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE November Pics

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Q8bunny
    Participant

Bueller? Bueller? …

BeanMode
    Participant

Miss Lorelai looking lovely. Late in October the buns had their yearly checkup and the vet said all was well! The last time she’d visited was before we adopted her, right after she was brought to the rescue, and she was a little underweight (she’s a New Zealand/maybe some Florida White so I’m sure if you ask her she’s always underweight and can eat more). Healthy weight now!

Lop enjoying a bite to eat in the middle of the kitchen during a date with Lorelai- sometimes food is greater than friendship and I respect this.

I think Lorelai is pretending she’s on the beach- taking a nap on the edge of her water dish… They’re pretty much exclusively on the shared side of their pens like this unless it’s time to use the litterbox or something scares them into their hides (not pictured). They love to be near each other, just trying to get that bond to cement these days.

Beautiful, your buns look very healthy with that glossy fur ^_^ I hope the bonding goes well! *cough* snuggle pics *cough*

LittlePuffyTail

Beautiful bunnies! I love the name Lorelei  

Breakfast with friends 

Miffy&FlossLove
    Participant

Hello everybun! I’m new here, so I’d like to introduce my two little munchkins, Miffy and Floss! Miffy is on the left, Floss on the right. Yesterday was their first half birthday… can’t believe they are six months already! I took this photo in the middle of our head rubbing session, which they’re getting a lot of today as they are recovering from their spays ❤️??

Happy to meet everyone and happy November!

LittlePuffyTail

Oh, your babies are so beautiful!!!! They remind me of my sweet little Bridge bun, Bindi (who you can see in my siggy pic).  Are the REWS? And also, Big Welcome to BB!

Elara Moon’s Monday Morning Face

Awww! Miffy and Floss are so adorable ^_^ Welcome to the forum and keep those pics coming

@LPT: great pic ^_^ She seems to say: tell me about it dear, I’m all ears…

DanaNM

Omg so many cute pics already! I must say Miffy and Floss might give Nimbus a run for his money on the fluff-factor! What cute little puff balls!

Here’s miss Bertha getting sleeping mid-groom… BunJovi only seems mildly concerned 

Hey BunJovi, what’s on your mind? Girls, eh?

Q8bunny
    Participant

YSoD for nearly a week, and I come back to this treat of a thread, chock full of delightfully adorbs bunbun pics. *squeee!*

Rabbitpossm
    Participant

@miffy&flosslove welcome welcome! Those buns are so cute, fluffy, and well loved. I’m sure they’ll recover quite well with all that love they’re getting.

@dananm aaaahaha that is so precious! “groom groom groo-zzzz…….” 

I decided to get excessive when feeding Sully his afternoon veg and fancy plate them…. 

I’m staying with my mum until I find a place since I’ve just moved back to Ottawa (she also has a rabbit, pics of him to come eventually) and she’s been commenting a lot on how much I spoil Sully. Well, mainly how much money I must have spent on him since getting him… but he’s just so darn worth it.  I’m sure everyone here finds themselves guilty of the same thing. 

sully food

sully eating

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Sprout tree season has arrived 

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

A Snoozy BunBun

LittlePuffyTail

I just said “Awwwww…..” a whole lot of times but then I made a sound of utter horror when I saw all those brussel sprouts….

Q8bunny
    Participant

RP: Nice of you guys to rejoin us Ontario buns.

GJ: Did you know that until you posted last year’s sprouts (was it last year? Kuwait seems like another lifetime now) I had no idea that’s how brussell sprouts grew? I’m glad your fluffle is looking so well. Handsome as always.

Gordo and Janice
    Participant

A little slow on November Pics so I figured I’d slip in a throwback I stumbled across.  Little Icey when she was young and healthy.  Here she was loving on Janice.

When I come across pictures like this, it reignites my missing her so much….

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

Amazing weather we’re having here in NY… we just cant seem to settle on a season so my parsley is still growing strong even after several frosts! BunBun sure loves it! Ive still got Parsely, Rosemary and Thyme… sorry, Sage up and left long ago for all of us Simon and Garfunkle fans out there.

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

And… dang it! Both side ways! ? sorry guys, it’s puffins fault… really, it is
    We Love Brussels Sprouts! It’s literally one of our most favorite veggies. I’ve always been slightly shy to give Bun much as I’ve been concerned with gas so I go with a very gentle hand for her with them. It pains me to see her balled up with a tummy ache.

Q8bunny
    Participant

Ditto to all of the above, Muj.

G&J, Icey was so beautiful!

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

morning oats time! Bun will now give my feet and the hem of my dress quite the work down until she gets her special morning treat! This is also my way of getting her more comfortable with my lap and close touch. I found that after her hormonal stage she became less of a lap bunny and i really missed that. Yes, I know not all rabbits will be lap buns, but it got to the point that i cant even cut 1 nail on a single paw… She loves me to pet her all day and night… but, during most of her fall moult, she wouldn’t let me brush her and that was not very healthy so devised this plan. Yes, its food oriented training… but its working! ive been doing it for less than a month

Q8bunny
    Participant

Chewie has become a shameless cuddlebug and will happily take food out of my mouth if he can, but he still needs to be properly groomed at the vet’s. ? Some buns are just like that, I guess…

Muj Mom N Bun
    Participant

well, I think its safe to say that this ends the herb garden for the year…. sniff…sniff… 

I did manage to drag in my healthiest pot of mint though… at least for a little while. I dont know who called in the white stuff before Thanksgiving! Who did it?!?!

Q8bunny
    Participant

I was looking at the pic, thinking it was a lane between houses that had been fenced off. So I was wondering how your herbs got enough light in the first place. ???

BeanMode
    Participant

I have a snuggle picture! Or the closest they’ve ever gotten to snuggling yet! This was the result of a 4 hour or so long date.

Maxine
    Participant

Omg my rabbit looks like Lorelai

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.