Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE November Pics

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
    • DanaNM
      8901 posts Send Private Message

Oops it’s November!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• prince dorian the bun
        Participant
        743 posts Send Private Message

@DanaNM – is some one jealous of the snuggle bugs in front? Too cute!

• DanaNM

I think she really wants to join the cuddles!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• HipHopBunny
            Participant
            640 posts Send Private Message

Oh, what cuties!! 😀

Bonnie is watching enviously from the background, isn’t she? 😆 I’m sure once Copper is neutered, Bun Jovi and Myra will have a competition for the cutest snuggle! 😉

• DanaNM

Hahah! Oh you guys. Copper still doesn’t have a neuter date set. I should be getting some updates on moving in the next couple weeks….

So maybe it will all fall into place?

I ALMOST tried a marathon with the trio this weekend because it just felt like a good idea. But then the friend whose garage I use for bonding got a positive covid test (no symptoms though)… so she’s currently living in the garage so she can isolate from her housemates. Too bad I can’t just send the buns to her. :p

• Hazel
                Participant
                2587 posts Send Private Message

Snuggly buns!!! 😀

• Starlightbunny
                  Participant
                  93 posts Send Private Message

I know these are from Oct 31st but…..

[caption id="attachment_1939639" align="alignnone" width="1920"] Grrrr give me all your treats.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1939638" align="alignnone" width="1280"] Shark on the loose ahhhhh![/caption]

• DanaNM

OMG look at her! SO cute!

• talesOfTybalt
                      Participant
                      104 posts Send Private Message

Cute snuggle buns! and omg Starlight’s costume i love it! Maybe next year I’ll try sneak one on Tyb…

• Bam
                        16835 posts Send Private Message

Ochh, there’s a shark in the bunny enclosure! I hope the bun keeps away! 🤣

Vilde on the couch, watching season 4 of The Crown. Since he himself is a prince, he’s naturally interested in how other royal houses go about their day.

• Moonlightbunny66
                          Participant
                          694 posts Send Private Message

Bam he’s such a sweet looking bunny! Fluffy boy! Here are my bun buns. 💕 (my camera roll is filled with photos of them lol!)

• DanaNM

OMG look at those bonded boys! They look so happy together! And LOL Pinky on top of the hay rack/box edge, what a silly goose!

• Moonlightbunny66
                              Participant

Lol thanks! They do love each other! Pinky is a funny little bunny hehe.

• prince dorian the bun
                                Participant

Too many cute buns!!! @Starlightbunny love the little hay shark!!

And the handsomest bun about Tybalt!! Has he gotten a bit bigger?

@Bam
                                  Vilde lounging like true royalty.

Moonlightbunny66 – the sweetest snuggles! I want to rub their little noses!

And here is Dorian, who is happily in full Prince of Chaos mode today, he’s making up for being sick yesterday I think.

• Moonlightbunny66
                                  Participant

Awwwww Dorian is adorable and looks so soft! 😍 It’s so cute when bunnies stand up to periscope!

• Hazel
                                    Participant

Oh Dorian! Tall, dark and handsome as always. 😀

• HipHopBunny
                                      Participant
                                      640 posts Send Private Message

Oh, what cuties we have this month!! 😀 <3 <3 <3 <3

Keep the pictures coming everyone, I just refilled my popcorn!! 😀

• Louiethebunny
                                        Participant
                                        603 posts Send Private Message

heres a niiicee cute photo of the buns and I relaxing on the couch… until Louie decides it’s the perfect time to pee on me :/ whatever will I do with him.

• Starlightbunny
                                          Participant

Omg! Vilde is adorable! What breed is he? Is he also lionhead? He looks like Starlight. 😀

• Bladesmith
                                            Participant
                                            849 posts Send Private Message

When it’s 27 degrees outside, but you just GOTTA eat all the leaves on the deck…

• Bladesmith
                                              Participant

Sun slugs.

• Bladesmith
                                                Participant

I hope this works, since I suck at the internets and can’t post pics for some reason…

https://www.facebook.com/100000840691340/videos/3661375597233761/

• prince dorian the bun
                                                  Participant

@bladesmith I can’t see anything on the last link you posted, but the other photos showed up. Dorian agrees with the having to go scavenge on the deck even if it’s freezing and he’s only allowed supervised. What are your two buns names? Love the long stretched out legs 😀

@Louiethebunny
                                                    – oh no!! Naughty Louie! That said so cute, you got a gang of bun cuddles in that photo. They are such a pretty couple, like caramel and chocolate, perfect pairing!

& I totally agree with you @HipHopBunny! Some awesome pics and keep them coming!!

• Hazel
                                                    Participant

@Louiethebunny : Don’t you try to blame poor Louie… 😛  😉  That’s an adorable picture!

@bladesmith
                                                      : Your two are so cute! I can’t get over how small Dawn’s ears are! 😀

@moonlightbunny66
                                                      : Aww, they look so happy together!

@Starlightbunny
                                                      : Oh my, that’s hilarious! 😆

@talesOfTybalt : Tybalt looks so grown up! How old is he now?

@Bam
                                                      : Wow, season 4! I guess you and Vilde like the show pretty well then? I just watched the first couple of episodes, it’s quite interesting. 🙂

• Starlightbunny
                                                      Participant

And just because…..here is another picture of Starlight. Ms. Rabbitude.

• talesOfTybalt
                                                        Participant
                                                        104 posts Send Private Message

@Hazel and @HipHopBunny where have Oscar and the girls gone?!

Tybalt is a big boy now! He’s coming up to 10 months 🙂

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE November Pics