Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE November chat

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bam
      16871 posts Send Private Message

Time for a November chat thread!

November perhaps isnt the most inspiring month weather-wise, but its a greath month for bunny cuddles 🥰😃

Here’s a picture of Snöa from the other day:

• Ellie from The Netherlands
        Participant
        2512 posts Send Private Message

Yes, November is the month for books, blankets and bunnies!

Snöa looks so regal in that pic, she’s gorgeous 🥰

Molly always looks sassy when she looks at the camera, as if she’s trying to say: “Honey, I’m too glam to give a d*mn!”.

Participant

Hmm, something went wrong with that picture, it’s missing a whole piece on the bottom. Let me try again:

That’s it! We need to see the footsies, that’s important!

• DanaNM
            8930 posts Send Private Message

Awww! One of my favorite pics of Bunston is him giving me that same look!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Participant

That’s one smart look he’s got there. He was such a gentleman 🥰

We took Owen and Molly to the vet yesterday for their yearly checkups and their shots. Owen apparently had a point on one of his molars, which they’re going to fix in December. That didn’t stop him from getting a little too heavy. He’s 1760 g now where he should ideally weigh 1600 g. Oops…

I’ve added a second hay toy so he can play and nibble, and decreased his amount of pellets. So, this is how the first day of his diet is going:

GIVE…ME…FOOD!!

• Bam

Lovely picture, Ellie 🥰

• DanaNM
                  8930 posts Send Private Message

So cute!!! 😀

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

Participant

He climbed up onto the back of the sofa to stare me in the face. Paws on my shoulders, and trying his best gaze to hypnotise me into giving him more pellets.

He’s so hyper, and does binkies every time I walk past or when he hears a wrapper open. He also started to walk around my feet again, which already got him kicked in the head thrice 😖 Luckily I’m on slippers…

I’m so sorry, but I don’t feel my right leg properly. I step with my left leg, and have to let the right one swing in, so I can’t stop mid-movement. I really hope that he unlearns this quickly again. It’s a nasty jolt to my lower back every time, but the guilt is worse ☹️

• Bam

Bunny blackmail! Give me food or you’ll kick me and feel awful! 🤣

But I do know what its like to have a bun that is adamant she’s not at all at risk of becoming overweight. Snöa jumps up on the table and eats paper, because she knows mum will bring out the bag of fresh grass when she does. And yes, I do go out and pick fresh grass for her more or less daily 😬

Participant

Yes, bunnies do blackmail you at times! They find out that a certain action makes you give them a treat or food, and they’re going to use that to their full advantage!

I remember one of Breintjes tricks now, when he was still quite young. I wanted him to stay on the sofa a little longer, so I gave him a treat when he looked about to jump down.

One day he sat on the edge of the sofa, peering down, and suddenly he turned around and put his paws on my leg. The fluffy little bastard fooled me! But my hand was already underway and he snatched the treat… 🤣

• Bam

They really can be cunning! Breintje was such a smart bun!

• Dally
                            Participant
                            49 posts Send Private Message

HI guys, im new to binky bunny, and i was wondering how to start a thread?

Participant

Welcome! You can start a new thread by clicking “new topic”. It’s a button above the list of topics on the left.

• Dally
                                Participant
                                49 posts Send Private Message

Thank you so much!

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE November chat