Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Nov chat

This topic contains 503sd replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  jerseygirl 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 504 total)
  • Author

Gina.Jenny
    Participant

Snickers, Podge and Chewie

I’ll let others add more names to the ever growing list of whitish rabbits

AndHenry
    Participant

Hazel??? How is Oscar AND Lily????

Don’t ever think I forgot you – NEVER!

Bubble’s??? Lol….

Sterling Sterling Sterling !!

Bindi Bindi Bindi !!

Henry’s belly ! Henry’s belly ! Henry’s belly ! Henry’s belly ! Henry’s belly !

Bam

Chewie, Bindi, Sterling, Henry’s belly, Autumn’s belly, Snickers, Podge, Roxi, Lionel, Olaf et al.

Roxy & Nibbles
    Participant

Rocket…

A little off topic… I Am new to the forum, could anyone assist me on how to post a new thread, I can’t seem to find a “New Topic” or “New Thread” button anywhere.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

AndHenry
    Participant

HUH? Lol….

AndHenry
    Participant

PS – I can’t open the PM. I have tried. Sorry.

jerseygirl

Frankie! Frankie! Frankie!

(I’m saving Chewie for December because Q8 said that’s when he is the most white.

jerseygirl

Oh! And Flopsy Flopsy Flopsy. That is my house guest this week. Big white REW bunneh.

jerseygirl

Andi, I was going ask you about your message centre. Charlie’s Angel is having a problem also and not first time she’s experienced it.

Bam

Oh Andi, I’ve Pmed you, now I understand you haven’t been able to open my messages!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for the beautiful postcard! It arrived last week (we’ve been having ridiculous postal problems here lately). I’d love to send you a postcard from Sweden =)

Roxy and Nibbles: You first choose a sub-forum where you think your post fits. House Rabbit Q&A, Diet &Care and so on. Then you get a page that looks like this screenshot I just made. I circled the Add Topic-button in red:

If it still won’t work, PM me and I’ll help.

AndHenry
    Participant

I wanted to tell Roxy that I will help her if no one else does….. Being the new chick is awful!

jerseygirl

Posted By Roxy & Nibbles on 11/01/2016 5:47 AM
    Rocket…

A little off topic… I Am new to the forum, could anyone assist me on how to post a new thread, I can’t seem to find a “New Topic” or “New Thread” button anywhere.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Welcome! No inconvenience. Always best to ask.
    Just go to the appropriate sub-forum (ie. Q&A, Diet, Behaviour etc)
    At the top of the list of topics on the left hand side there is a “button” to start a new topic.

jerseygirl

Sorry, I didn’t see this had already been addressed.

By the way, your question (Roxy & Nibbles) wasn’t here when I visited this thread before. Then it appeared in the middle of posts that were already there.
    I think once a new members post is approved, it appears in sequence of how the thread was when you submitted it. I’m probably not making sense. I’m just pointing this out as things can look out of context when a post appears in the middle of others that wasn’t there before. Strange occurrence!

Deleted User
    Participant

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie

Beat too it by Jersey Girl!

jerseygirl

Haha! Yes, I was marvelling at how white he was in your intro thread for him and had thought “I must remember him for beginning of the month!” Im actually amazed my memory came through for me.

Ohhh FRANKIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@roxy – Sorry. It seems as if my post of 2 smiles (which was aimed at bam’s previous post) is meant for you – it wasn’t at all
    But we wrote at the same time and your post slipped in before mine…. oops.

I think others have answered your question for a new topic

jerseygirl

Ooh OooH!
    PPFDOTM ANR !

Q8bunny
    Participant

Hi! *waves*

Just want to say thank you for reaching out. I still feel awful about what happened; it coincided with midterm exams and the 48 hours I have to mark 47×20 pages AND enter report card grades. When I finally emerged and looked at my phone… let’s just say Chewie’s neck fur got a bit wet after reading my email. We love you guys. xoxo

Hazel
    Participant

LBJ: The death penalty is a big one. Hopefully it will get a few extra people to go out and vote!

I do enjoy politics, as long as it’s about the actual issues rather than the politicians.

Andi: Good to see you posting again! All the critters are fine, thanks. We do have a second cat now, I know you’ll be happy to hear that!  He’s a pain in the butt. And don’t get me started on Bubbles… We keep trying to give him away, but nobody wants him. Probably because of the smell.  How are your fur babies doing? Is Henry behaving himself?

We didn’t see any trick or treaters, it was actually eerily quiet outside, like nobody was even out there. So that was kind of creepy…

Halloween is great for kids, of course they enjoy it. But on the other hand I think it’s kind of odd how we teach them about “stranger danger” and not to take any candy from people they don’t know, but then one day of the year, it’s totally fine to knock on strangers doors and take whatever they hand out… Conflicting messages? We don’t have kids though, so I don’t have to worry about it.

bum bum bum – you won !!

Well for that- AKAAFFBSQ ANR…

jerseygirl

Q8 *waves back*

Hiiii ! *waves back enthusiastically*

If you want a good laugh (and you like Ellen) check out her youtube Halloween Sia interpretation with Heidi Klum. I lol’d….
    (Got to be brave getting up on stage with the ‘body’ costume on !!)

jerseygirl

Posted By Vienna Blue in France on 11/01/2016 8:45 AM

bum bum bum – you won !!

Well for that- AKAAFFBSQ ANR…

Heyyy! Can you do that? I said ANR. Doesn’t that mean I’m safe from any physical (or virtual) retaliation of any kind?  Where’s the rule book?!!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 504 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.