Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR No bun eats alone

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    • prince dorian the bun
      Participant
      743 posts Send Private Message

Seriously struggled with the title!

Dorian always has to have dinner with us, to the point that even if he was outside playing he will run in when we sit down for dinner and join in by eating hay or greens if he has some. He actually seems mad at us if I don’t announce dinner time to him, like I was trying to leave him out. It’s pretty damn cute. Wondering if this if other peoples buns do this? Do bonded pairs/groups usually all eat together?

Obviously this is not a concern more a curiosity, Dorian is my 1st bun and sometimes wonder what is a bunny thing and what just him.

• HipHopBunny
        Participant
        640 posts Send Private Message

LOL! That would be cute! Does he sit at the head of the table? 😛 Before, Silver, OB, and Smokey would all eat together. They sure are cute little fluff-balls aren’t they? 😉 We need pics, maybe even a video, I mean, starting a thread like this and not including pics is a severe offense! 😆

• Bu20055
          Participant
          246 posts Send Private Message

That sounds so cute! I agree! Pics are a must!

Not sure if it’s a common bunny thing but my grandparents dog does this as well.

• prince dorian the bun
            Participant
            743 posts Send Private Message

his room is right next to the kitchen/dining area so he hops in there as we can all see each other… when he is done eating he just flops in his door way and watches us. I am not sure how to take a photo to show he is eating with us, but here is link of him where he took it to a whole new level of lazy. (it’s Dorian’s instagram account as it is a very brief video plus photo and wasn’t sure how to attach that)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvb7LJl3Vx/ 

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR No bun eats alone