Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE new to forums ;D

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    • Patches and I
      Participant
      4 posts Send Private Message

I am new to the forums. And I  just bought a new bunny. I have had her for 3 days now. She’s about 6 months old i believe. I got her at a small pet shop.

i’m looking forward to meeting new friends and getting great cage tips. So i can build one for my bunny.

thank you everyone.

• MooBunnay
        Participant
        3087 posts Send Private Message

Hello! Welcome to Binky Bunny!!

Thats so exciting you’ve got your first bun! How big is she? Since you got her from a pet store, I’d definitely recommend checking out the diet tips on this website, sometimes pet stores are not really as informative as they should be when it comes to bunny diets! Since you’ve got a younger bun, she’ll go through the “terrible two’s” while you have her, so if she starts having any behaviors that you need to fix, be sure to check out the website for more help – between all of us – I think we’ve seen pretty much everything (well, OK, I won’t way that cuz’ we haven’t seen EVERYTHING, but we’ve seen a LOT!)

What is your bun’s name? What kind of cage does she have now? There are some great pictures of cages on the “galleries” and also if you search the forums, we’ve chatted a lot about cages.

Anyways, welcome! Let us know what questions you have!

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE new to forums ;D