Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE New Litterbox

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Toki+Pumpkin+Elmo
      Participant
      319 posts Send Private Message

This is a new litterbox for cats from Target. I’m thinking about getting it but not sure how effective it would be.  Please give me your thoughts.

http://sites.target.com/site/en/spot/page.jsp?title=nat_breeze&ref=sc_newat_linksbanner

Be sure to click on “how it works”

• JK
        Participant
        2223 posts Send Private Message

It looks ok but may be more trouble than it is worth. If you do use it make sure you use bunny approved litter, which I am sure you know!

• Beka27
          Participant
          16016 posts Send Private Message

i think i prefer the dump/clean/refill method. so you’d need to buy replacement pads? sounds like it could get pricey after awhile.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
            Participant
            12067 posts Send Private Message

Hmmm…I like the high sides…I have one low sided one out in the hallway and I witnessed how the pee escapes last night, Kokanee had her big bum right over the side!!! But if it’s expensive I might not bother with it, I”m sure you could find others with high sides!

However for a cat, I”m sure it’s great!!

• BBMommy
              Participant
              57 posts Send Private Message

You’d have to see what the specially made litter pellets are made of, as I don’t think it would work with other pellets. Also, you have to remove solid waste daily, and it may be hard to separate bunny poops from the pellets. Rubbermaid makes a new high sided litter box with a low entry front that is great…it’s avaliable at leith petwerks I think.

Kim

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE New Litterbox