Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! New In Town

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Figfig
      Participant
      7 posts Send Private Message
        Hi there!

Just dropping in to say hello from me and my bunny Egsy- full name: Egsy Danger. Egsy is a small lionshead with a big personality. He goes from being the most super chill bunny to the most curious and excitable one. He loves his fresh veggies and cuddling/running with my two cats. He has a large cage to sleep in when I’m gone/asleep but gets to spend at least 6 hours a day running around my apartment and staring out my windows (They are low to the floor and he can stand up to peer out). He loves looking at himself in the mirror, licking my elbows and being super adorable! He is not much interested in chewing or burrowing, which surprises me each day, but is an expert at the bunny 500s and binkying, so it’s all good! I am uploading a couple pictures and I hope they work!

• Harveybunny
        Participant
        47 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Figfig!

Your bunny sounds very funny and looks very adorable! (Mine also enjoys interacting with my cat and is not afraid of her at all) I am confident that you will find this site helpful as well as fun.

• Gordo and Janice
          Participant
          703 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to both of you. Thanks for the pics. So many don’t include them. Cute little guy. Sounds like he has an awesome personality. Good for the both of you.

• LittlePuffyTail
            18092 posts Send Private Message

Such a cute little bun!! Big Welcome!

• Q8bunny
              Participant
              6345 posts Send Private Message

Awww… such a cutie. We’re so glad you’re both here now

• Figfig
                Participant

Thanks! Happy to hear your bun and cat get along as well!

• Figfig
                  Participant

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, uploading the pictures was tricky and I had to edit it to finally figure it out. Glad I did, so I could share some pictures of this adorable bun!

• Figfig
                    Participant

Thanks!

• Figfig
                      Participant

Thanks so much! Your bun in the picture is adorable too!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! New In Town