Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE New here! Intro and Link to my Buns myspace! lol

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • Trishie
      Participant
      6 posts Send Private Message

Hi, names Trish, I’m 17 and currently am a Freshman in college! I own a unknown breed of a rabbit, lol. I got him from the local pound here in riverside california.

He’s 3 years old now, and resides in my room, I’d take him in the yard but he’s terrified… so he enjoys his window seat to watch the birds fly by and the commotion bellow (Second story window) he enjoys it, at least he’s getting some sort of sun, lol.

We also have a ‘family rabbit’ who is basically buddies with anything that walks through the door, dogs, cats, you name it. Just not my bunny. Lol. He is a rescue, too, but is very large compared to mine, he’s about 14 pounds, y’all will see pictures eventually lol.

My bunny though, goes by bunny boo, stinky, potato, you name it. Typically I just squeal the name "Bunniiee" and he thinks it’s his name, good enough lol.

He’s got his own myspace too! lol, to view more click here:

http://www.myspace.com/carrotsnraisins

I need to update it, though

Anyways, be watching out for tons of posts on my monster! I’ve became really accostomed to rabbits and their health in the small 3 years I’ve had mine,  so don’t flip if you see some attempted help coming from this user either!

-Trish and Bunny!

• Hedi
        Participant
        969 posts Send Private Message

Hi! Welcome to BinkyBunny!

I love myspace bunny pages. I was too lazy to create one for each of my rabbits so we all share a page. I sent you a freind request-it is from Heather with a rabbit in a tunnel. lol

• wendyzski
          Participant
          1312 posts Send Private Message

Hi Trish!

As you see my bunny likes her window seat too.  We think she turns 2 this month, but as a rescue we can’t be sure.  Her name is Pepper, both because she is black and white but also because she has rabbitude to spare!

• osprey
            Participant
            2065 posts Send Private Message

Hi Trish, and welcome aboard!

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

WELCOME SEPIRGO.   I have you as one of my friends on myspace  (http://www.myspace.com/binkybunny) but the space is really about my bunny Jack.

Sounds like you’ve learned alot over the years having a rabbit companions.  Plus, 17 and in college? Congratulations to you!  You must be one smart cookie.

We definitely want members to help each other out. So go for it!  That’s what this site is about.  We are lucky to have wonderful members, many of which are really rabbit savvy and have worked with rabbits and rabbit rescues for years, and of course, as you know rabbits can always come up with new surprises and stump us all at times, so then we just put our heads together and work on the problem.

So again welcome and leap in!

• MooBunnay
                Participant
                3087 posts Send Private Message

Welcome, I love your MySpace page!  I’m not to far from you, live in LA, and I’ve got a trio of buns (made the mistake of thinking I could FOSTER a bunny without becoming attached ) Its always good to have someone new to learn from on the site, I’ve only been a bunny owner for almost 1 year now, and I know how much you can learn from experience.

I work with a bunch of rescues up here in LA, the Bunny Bunch and the Foundation for the Protection of Companion Animals mostly, so if you ever feel like expanding you bun family…..

• Sean
                  Participant
                  33 posts Send Private Message

welcome to binky bunny Trish! ive added ur bunny perfile on myspace. am sean and i have a car as my avartar pic. u have a relly nice page and a lot off bunny frends lol i didunt know a lot off bunnies were on myspace thats relly cool.

and i added jack too lol hope hes gona accept my frends reqwest and hedi please post ur myspace link here so am gonna add u lol

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE New here! Intro and Link to my Buns myspace! lol