Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! New Here :D (let me introduce my bun)

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • Rabbitpossm
      Participant
      66 posts Send Private Message

Hi there,

I’ve been skimming bb for a long while and finally decided to get active in the forums. So here I am, nice to meet everyone. But more importantly, let me introduce you to my little bun, Sully (also known as Moocow.)

I haven’t had rabbits since I moved across the country for school, always telling myself I wasn’t in a stable enough situation for them. (Renting in Vancouver, being in University, etc…) But while volunteering for an amazing rabbit sanctuary here they finally got the best of me and I took a bun home. It was inevitable, which I knew when I started volunteering there. When Sully appeared one week it was a done deal.  

He took the idea of chill to a whole new level, flopping over in his carrier on the car ride home, flopping beside me within the first night, and he sleeps like the dead. Literally, he’s constantly giving me panics when he sleeps fully slack and relaxed.  He prefers to lick everything instead of chewing (which I am more than okay with, that’s saved me from fully bunny proofing everything in my bedroom, which we share.) Anyways, enough rambling about my bunny boy. Here’s some pictures!

photo sully 4_zpsqwgzngp7.jpeg

photo sully 6_zpsvmrcgztv.jpeg

photo sully 2_zpskripwz64.jpeg

• Bunny House
        Participant
        1241 posts Send Private Message

Hi! He is adorable!! And thank you for rescuing him

• tobyluv
          Participant
          3310 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to Binky Bunny! Sully/Moocow is precious! It’s great that you adopted from a sanctuary.

• Rabbitpossm
            Participant
            66 posts Send Private Message

thanks everyone! yeah, that sanctuary is one of the best ones I’ve ever seen. I wish I still had the time and energy to volunteer there, the bunnies are very well cared for.

• Flakie
              Participant
              148 posts Send Private Message

Aw he is gorgeous what an adorable little bunny. Welcome to Binky Bunny

• Gordo and Janice
                Participant
                703 posts Send Private Message

Welcome! I don’t know what that area is called below everyone’s comments where they can post a comment or picture or both that will always be sort of stamped there after every post. But anyhow, your picture of Sully Moocow there, does make him appear to be “the most chill bun on earth”. So comfortable and content. Just precious.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! New Here :D (let me introduce my bun)