Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE new google gadget

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Gravehearted
      Participant
      2428 posts Send Private Message

I love it!!!  😀  what a great addition to my igoogle page!

• Basic User Name changed!
        Participant
        13 posts Send Private Message

Thanks, let me know what you think. We will be adding many more photos and tips! Anyone else using the new gadget?

You can add it to your iGoogle Homepage by clicking this button: Add to Google

Jen’s Husband Steve

test basic user's signature!

• cookie627
          Participant
          387 posts Send Private Message

i am!!!!!!!!!!!

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
            Participant
            2517 posts Send Private Message
              Posted By ssidle on 07/31/2007 12:30 PM

Thanks, let me know what you think. We will be adding many more photos and tips! Anyone else using the new gadget?

You can add it to your iGoogle Homepage by clicking this button: Add to Google

Jen’s Husband Steve

She got you on here now too, huh? Haha

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

digmexnow.   I read your post to Steve and he started laughing.  He told me to respond.  I’m dictating for him now – he says:  "Rachel, my wife is a slave driver, I’m on here all the time fixing stuff, workin’ on stuff, looking at stuff."   Then he sighed in defeat and smiled at you.

Actually he really is a full partner on this site, he’s just the the partner that’s more behind the scenes usually. He is the one that actually encouraged me to start it and stick with it,(because I truly love it) and see what comes of it.  And though the site doesn’t make any profit right now, at least the store is making enough to allow us to barely keep the site up and make it worth the time we put into for the moment.  It’s not cheap. But since he’s a tech guru, we’ve saved alot in labor!

• lucygoosey
                Participant
                42 posts Send Private Message

Aww what a sweet hubby. I personally design websites as a hobby and have some experience (I’m a art student full time) If you guys need anything feel free to let me know! But gotta say, as a fellow site upkeeper (dont know the proper term) I’m EXTREMELY IMPRESSED! Keep up the great work!!! The site is AWESOME!

• BinkyBunny
                  8776 posts Send Private Message

wunwun, well since we’re both doing work late on a Friday night, and he’s still sitting across the desk from me he says, "THANKS!, …appreciate your comments!" (It’s those kinds of comments that keep him fueled so I thank you too!)

And I say, yes, he is a sweet hubby and my best friend. We are both freelancers, so we work together and live together, and though we make time to do our own thing, we are together ALOT, and somehow we still like each other. He’s a good guy!!

Thanks again for your sweet comments.

• Basic User Name changed!
                    Participant
                    13 posts Send Private Message

We now have "3" BinkyBunny Google Gadgets, check out this webpage we added with all three of the gadgets in action, you can see exactly how they work:

Goto our Google Gadgets page >>

test basic user's signature!

• somebunnylovesyou
                      Participant
                      10 posts Send Private Message

I think that it is great !!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE new google gadget