Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR New game: And then bun does what?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
    • Lion_Lop_Lover
      Participant
      971 posts Send Private Message

So, some of our buns’ behaviour is very predictable…so why not make a little game out of it!

For example, when a bun is itching with its back leg, what happens next?

Answer: They lick their toes!

So, let’s guess some predictable bun behaviour!

• bunnytowne
        Participant
        7537 posts Send Private Message

when you put your hand to pet them what do they do    put their heads down.

• RabbitPam
          11002 posts Send Private Message

When you open the refridgerator door – they jump around with excitement!

• bunnytowne
            Participant

when getting their favorite treat they try to beat you to the bowl b4 it even gets there

• jpgood
              Participant
              84 posts Send Private Message

What happens when  hubby or I  close our french doors ?

A. Jumps down from her loft to the cage door to say ” let me out “

• Deleted User
                Participant
                22064 posts Send Private Message

when she starts off with a little head and body shake–then she binkies!

• MimzMum
                  Participant
                  8029 posts Send Private Message

You see bun jump into the Cuddl-eCup and start digging…and then…?
                    Well…um…this is the third time this week I’ve had to wash it. >_<

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                    Participant
                    2517 posts Send Private Message

When Frankie sits back on his hind legs and “shakes off” his front paws, I know he’s gonna groom/wash his head.

• babybunsmum
                      Participant
                      3896 posts Send Private Message

when i see either bun’s bum stick out and tail lift up… i know there’s going to be a puddle!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                        Participant
                        12067 posts Send Private Message

When I rattle a treat bag….they all stand on their hind legs to beg

• Cadbury
                          Participant
                          161 posts Send Private Message

When Cadbury bites hubby’s toes and he yelps—-she binkies and runs off!

• bunnytowne
                            Participant

I give the papaya at 9pm so at 8:30 cotton starts a beggin.    sittin on his rug.    so I put his greens and what not in his house saving the papaya til 9 pm. cotton has taken to grabbing a treat /green whatever and runnin out of his house to eat it to keep from going to bed early. ahaaa.

• bunnytowne
                              Participant

Oh and itty bitty feda   she is nowhere to be seen I remove the lightweight table top blocking her way to under the bed and dresser. to get to my dresser next thing I know here she comes trying to sneak thru and play catch me if you can from under the bed. it is like she is just waiting for me to move it to fly out and scamper by

• kimberleyanddarren
                                Participant
                                2520 posts Send Private Message

what happens when you get parsley or banana out? You get nibbled toes until you drop it! hehe little scamp

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR New game: And then bun does what?