Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE New Bunny-PJ!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    • Deleted User
      Participant
      22064 posts Send Private Message

PJ is a bunny that was cruely abandoned in a pile of stuff for Good Will.  He was not at all the bunny he is today.  I decided to take him in his state of pajama-ness and "stiched" him back together.  Now he is a very happy bunny though I do not know if it is safe for him to fill his tummy with synthetic fluff and black beans, but he seems to be doing alright.  He is my first bunny of his breed, he will have a wifebunny soon who will hopefully not have as many kinks as PJ, but I love him none the less.  Eventually I hope to breed PJ bunnies using recycled materials (PJ was bred from all recycled material.) I hope to have different colors and sizes. 

Would anyone be interested in one of PJ’s babies if I were to breed more of them that have been selected for physical characteristics superior to PJ?  I want to sell them for an adoption fee of $10 not counting shipping.  They would come with back stories, adoption certificate, and $5 of the price would go to my local bunny rescue (RabbitEars) I would be selling them on Ebay probably.

192629384271.jpg

• Gravehearted
        Participant
        2428 posts Send Private Message

ooo he’s VERY cute! you might also try etsy.com – since i think it’s a much better venue for handcrafted items!

• Deleted User
          Participant

thanks! Its sort of an experiment to see if it would be possible and if there is even an interest =) If bunny owners arnt particurally interested, then who would be right?  If nothing else I totally love PJ so it wasnt a waste of time =)

• Sarita
            Participant
            18851 posts Send Private Message

Oh he’s cute:~) What a great way to recycle too.

• BinkyBunny
              8776 posts Send Private Message

Very cute idea! I think it would be nice to fill it, like a sachet, with lavender etc. Obviously it couldn’t be anything a real rabbit could get a hold of, but it could be a scented cutie that could be used for offices, kitchens, bedrooms, drawers. Etc. That, I would buy.

• MooBunnay
                Participant
                3087 posts Send Private Message

If you made a Mr. and Mrs. bunny in pink or white I would definitely buy one – sepecially if they were filled with something nice smelling, they would be great to put in my office. I think the best part is $$ going to a nice rescue!

• Deleted User
                  Participant

I love the idea of filling them with things that smell great!  Thanks for all your input everyone!

• 5cats1bun
                    Participant
                    240 posts Send Private Message

that really worried me for a minute as I hadn’t scolled down to the pic just yet, whew!!!! very cute!

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE New Bunny-PJ!