Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Page Forums THE LOUNGE New bunny names needed!

This topic contains 3sd replies, has 224 voices, and was last updated by  Bunny House 1 year ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Candice
    Participant
    13 posts Send Private Message

So you remember about a month ago I lost both my boys Shamus and Spencer a few days apart. Peach has been doing really well but I felt so sad for her being all alone so I made the decision to adopt another bunny. I found a lovely boy called Jack Jack however sadly he passed away this week from sudden kidney problems. I have now found a beautiful boy currently called Napoleon, that I’m going to take on a trial in 2 weeks (I’m moving into my own house in 2 weeks so decided waiting makes more sense).
    I’m not the biggest fan of the name so I need some sugggestions! He is a gorgeous lop I think crosses with a rex as his coat is so soft. He is very curious and super friendly. You can see some photos here http://peachshamusandspencer.tumblr.com/post/177342117579/meet-my-new-boy-well-he-will-be-mine-in-two

I would love a name that goes well with Peach and is similar to Spencer and shamus

Bunny House
    Participant
    1241 posts Send Private Message

Oh my goodness, he looks so soft and handsome ?. And he definitely is a Rex lop!

I’m not good with names what so ever but Sutton goes with the S of the boys names.

Rabbitpossm
    Participant
    66 posts Send Private Message

hmm. I want to call him snopes or snoops for some reason. (if keeping with the s names)

Bunny House
    Participant
    1241 posts Send Private Message

I thought of a Sammy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.