Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE New Bunny! / Name Suggestions??

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • Author
    • Sonn
      Participant
      1810 posts Send Private Message

I went and met a bunch of bunnies today. I wanted them all but only have space for 1 more. This little guy just kept jumping out at me and he is so snuggly!!!! His current name is Lif Ko which I’m not a fan of. I’m trying to think of names that will go well with Tater Tot. I let them briefly meet through cage bars and they were intrigued.

Blue eyes is Lif Ko and black bun is of course Tater Tot.

On our way home. He was a little freaked out at first.

Now he’s just eating massive amounts of hay lol

And Mr. Tater of course. Don’t mind the litter box I didn’t clean it this morning.

• HipHopBunny
        Participant
        640 posts Send Private Message

Oooh, he is adorable!! 🥰 I love his blue eyes! <3

For name suggestions maybe Snickers, Snoopy, Thumper, Checkers, or Wafer?

I’m sure he and Tater tot will get along great! 🙂

• Sonn
            Participant

I’m adding Checkers and Wafer to the list!

• ErynnSaraphie
            Participant
            6 posts Send Private Message

What about fries? I thought it would match with tater tot lol

• Sonn
                Participant

Taters and Fries that’s definitely going on the list. 😂

• LBJ10
                16907 posts Send Private Message

I like Fry (like French Fry) or Crinkle (like Crinkle Fry) or Waffle (like Waffle Fry)… notice a pattern here? LOL

He is BEAUTIFUL Sonn!

• Sonn
                    Participant

He’s so pretty!!!

I do notice the pattern 😂 I’m adding Crinkle and Waffle to the list.

• SweetPotato
                    Participant
                    100 posts Send Private Message

Here’s some name suggestions 😉 (not all of them are exactly good XD)

1. Cinnabun
                      2. Azul (means blue :D)
                      3. Okeley (means blue sapphire)
                      4. Oreo
                      5. Pepper (?)

• Tails.of.Bunnicula
                      Participant
                      12 posts Send Private Message

I kind of like Omelette.  Tater Tot and Omelette LOL

• DanaNM
                        8935 posts Send Private Message

I love him! What a beautiful bun!

What about Spud? In keeping with the potato theme LOL

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Sonn
                            Participant

Okay not gonna lie Spud is like at the top of the list right now!

• DanaNM

Yasssss Spud!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Susanne
                              Participant
                              419 posts Send Private Message

I was thinking Hashbrown, toast, and also like the other suggestions so far! Spud is cool because the famous bull dog dog with the eye patch was also named spud I think?

• Sonn
                                Participant

This is my list so far some are not food related I just liked them lol
                                  Spud
                                  Hashbrown
                                  Checkers
                                  Patch
                                  Motley
                                  Pinto
                                  Burrito
                                  Atari
                                  Sketch
                                  Bandit
                                  Thor (My 4 year old cousins suggestion)
                                  Chip
                                  Wonton
                                  Nugget
                                  Taco
                                  Waffle
                                  Wafer
                                  Okeley
                                  Omelette

• SweetPotato
                                  Participant

Aww that’s such a cute list! <3 Spud sounds so cool and fierce >:), but perfect for a fluffy bunny at the same time.

• Sonn
                                    Participant

Spud his name is Spud it was destiny. Lol. Thank you @DanaNM for the potato. 😂

• DanaNM

Yay! Love it! Welcome home Spud!

• SweetPotato
                                        Participant

Yay!!! Congrats on his new name! 😀 Fits him perfectly ❤️

• LBJ10

Welcome Spud! I have a feeling you and Tater Tot will be very happy.

But this isn’t over @DanaNM! Not by a long shot!

• DanaNM

😆 😆 😆

• Sonn
                                                Participant

I feel like I missed something. Lol.

• DanaNM

I think @LBJ10 is mad that my name suggestion won! LOL

Or if that’s not it then I missed something too!

• Sonn
                                                    Participant

OHHHH to be fair it was a toss up between Spud, Waffle, and Patch. Spud just made me giggle a bit more.

• LBJ10

Dana would be correct. She knows better than to mess with the master.

So Spud Waffle Potatohead?

• Sonn
                                                        Participant

SIR Spud Waffle Potatohead

• SweetPotato
                                                        Participant

Haha the “Sir” is a given 😉 Sir Spud Waffle Potatohead will be treated like royalty hahaha

• DanaNM

Can you please make a sign for the new couple’s pen once they are bonded that says “The Potato Patch”??

• Sonn
                                                              Participant

Did I just order a custom wooden sign with this on it? Yes, yes I did. Even if they don’t bond (unlikely as they seem to be in love lol) it can go above both pens.

• LBJ10

I have to see this!

• Sonn
                                                                  Participant

I’ll post pictures as soon as I get it!

• SweetPotato
                                                                  Participant

OMG that would be SO cute!!!!!! The two potatoes <3

• Susanne
                                                                    Participant
                                                                    419 posts Send Private Message

And when they cuddle they will be mashed potatoes!

• SweetPotato
                                                                      Participant

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Who knew naming two bunnies after potato-related things could be SO CUTE! <3 Mashed potatoesssssss haha

• BZOO
                                                                        Participant
                                                                        330 posts Send Private Message

Congrats on your new bun.

For some reason, the pics won’t show for me, dang.

I once knew two Pugs, a black and a fawn named Spud and Tater!

• Sonn
                                                                            Participant

OMG for real? I love pugs!

• LBJ10
                                                                            Moderator

OMG, I love it!

• Sonn
                                                                              Participant

Oh no, what have all of you done! I have begun calling them potato pancakes when they lay flattened out. And I called them my mashed potatoes to their vet! 😂

• SweetPotato
                                                                                Participant

Hahahaha POTATOES FOR THE WIN! (I am currently loving my name 😉 funny enough, that’s what I used to call my rabbit) Looks like we have a potato squad <3

• Sonn
                                                                                    Participant

I thought you would like it considering the username. 😂

Who knew we could have a squad of potatoes?! Funny enough I don’t like eating potatoes! I don’t even like french fries!

• LBJ10
                                                                                    Moderator

This is when we say our job here is done. 😉

• Cinnamon Bun
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                      205 posts Send Private Message

Lol, this thread is hilarious. Congrats on your new Spud baby. His eyes are beautiful! ♥

• Sonn
                                                                                          Participant

This is one reason I’ve been part of this forum for so long. Bunch of goofballs lol. I’ll never forget the naming war that ensued a few years ago.

Thank you! He has the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen on a bun. I think I could stare at him all day if he let me.

• Cinnamon Bun
                                                                                          Participant

@Sonn – Lol!

I don’t think there’s a word to describe his eyes. They look so enchanting, even mystical. Do they look purple in different lighting?

Aaw, Tater! He’s so cute and sophisticated – he looks a lot like Lennon the Bunny. ♥

• Sonn
                                                                                              Participant

If it is kind of dim in a room his eyes look very purple.

Tater is a butthead. Lol. He’s cute but he’s a butthead. I bought him a nice heavy ceramic bowl because I broke his while washing it. He picked up a mouthful of hay and just stuffed it into the water bowl. Lol.

• SweetPotato
                                                                                                Participant

HAHAHA 💙

Bunnies really can be buttheads 😂 (They know they’re cute enough to pull it off)

Why does that remind me of what my former bun Masha used to do… she also took hay and put in in her water bowl

I also remember she would only drink a certain brand/filter of water. If we *dared* to give her anything else, she would tip over her bowl, spread the water around, and demand the different water 😂😂😂 Gotta love their attitudes though… 😉

• SweetPotato
                                                                                                Participant

Ooh Tater does look like Lennon! (Love that channel by the way)

• Cinnamon Bun
                                                                                                  Participant

@SweetPotato – Yay, LENNIES!!  

• Cinnamon Bun
                                                                                                    Participant

Lol, Masha! I’m just the same with different water brands. I don’t like mountain water AT ALL.

Viewing 30 reply threads
                                                                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE New Bunny! / Name Suggestions??