Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE New Bunny

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    • bonnie_bunny
      Participant
      83 posts Send Private Message

Hello!

In August of this year, I lost my Californian, Bonnie. I’d only had her four months but she succumbed to what I assume was a GI blockage. While it may seem soon, I’ve decided I really need a bunny in my life. On Sunday, I’m picking up Gizmo. He’s a one year old Checkered Giant (Flemish, French Lop, and Spotted mix) who weighs 12. Pounds. One two. 12. I am over the moon, as he has the most gentle giant personality and loves to sit in laps.

I’ll post pics as soon as I have them!

• Gordo and Janice
        Participant
        703 posts Send Private Message

Sounds wonderful BonnieBunny! It’s NEVER too soon. Everyone is different. Your situation and yourself are unique to you. You know better than anyone. Congratulations on getting Gizmo. Those big bunnies do seem to carry the “gentle giant” personalities. I’m happy for you. Lucky you and lucky him!

And yes…at this point…you having posted many times here…you should know…for you…posting pics is not just a preference but a mandatory requirement!

• sarahthegemini
          Participant
          5584 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry to hear about Bonnie. But it sounds like Gizmo will be in a happy home so I am looking forward to seeing pics of the little (or not so little) man

• bonnie_bunny
            Participant

I am so over the moon. Gizmo has already been to five different homes because no one bothered to neuter him. The sanctuary I’m adopting him from was hesitant to adopt him out as a lone bun but when I met with them on the 6th, they decided we were a good fit for each other. I don’t have any really good photos of his face at the moment, but here he is! Despite not being bonded to her, he’s sitting next to a mini lop named Goldie who is also up for adoption with her buddy Sugar Cookie, a holland lop who unfortunately suffered a stroke and has a severe head tilt, but she doesn’t let it stop her! If I could take them all I could, but Gizmo was my guy.

• sarahthegemini
              Participant
              5584 posts Send Private Message

My goodness he is big! And so handsome! How old is he? Such a shame to hear he’s had so many homes already ;(

• LittlePuffyTail
                18092 posts Send Private Message

Congrats on your beautiful new bunny! May you have many bunderful years together.

• bonnie_bunny
                  Participant
                    I am head over heels in love. He hasn’t even been home with me for 6 hours and he’s a loving, sleepy dope.

• LittlePuffyTail
                    18092 posts Send Private Message

Awww….what a doll.

• Gordo and Janice
                      Participant
                      703 posts Send Private Message

I so love that you are so enamored….just wonderful. Good for you both. Here’s to many many many happy years. And thank you so much for sending the pics…

• Bladesmith
                        Participant
                        849 posts Send Private Message

Oh he’s just darling! What a cutie!

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE New Bunny