Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE names for the young buns (w/pics)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • 5cats1bun
      Participant
      240 posts Send Private Message

here are some faces to help! the brown ones seem to be little piggies and the black ones more calm in nature if that means anything!

1104425891371.jpg
        1104425897554.jpg
        110442592258.jpg
        110442595329.jpg
        110442598431.jpg

• 5cats1bun
        Participant

thought i got this pic in there

1104453448171.jpg

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

I lvoe the last two with the long ears. Coney has little tiny ones and connors are about average sized. Names… I have a hard time with those. Connor was Canela for a few days because we thought he was a female and before he was canella he was bunny. I am not to creative.

• Scarlet_Rose
            Participant
            4293 posts Send Private Message

Awe such precious little cuties! I don’t know if the coloring has so much to do with behavior but I know my black bun Bonsai is a total mush and easygoing too.

• Spacehopper
              Participant
              540 posts Send Private Message

They’re lovely!! Names? Good god, Brian was a unanimous decision, but even then he still gets called all sorts. Bettie was Bettie until she became he and we never liked Bert, so she became Weeny Bean, then he was a she again, and we can’t get used to Bettie, so i’m usually heard squeeling Weenus Beanage. Names I think just come au naturellement, no matter how long it takes.

for example…. My baby fish died a few hours ago, she was 6. Never did have a name. Poor old girl! She will be buried tomorrow outside along with our other nameless fisherywillock, leaving behind Lennox, the Black Moor. 🙂

Names: Lupo, Steve, Brixton, Bob, Crabby, Dingle, Pete, Dave, Ted, Bundy,….I could go on, but I doubt any of my suggestions will be of any use. lol

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                Participant
                2517 posts Send Private Message

Well, they are certainly adorable!

As far as names go, I’m extremely distracted right now, so that whole "creativity" thing isn’t happening! If I remember, I’ll come back and think of some!

For now: the comprehensive list of bunny names

• BinkyBunny
                  8776 posts Send Private Message

Which ones are male and female..do ya know? For the brown ones that are “piggies”, you could name them after cute pig related themes and characters – like Wilbur (from Charlotte’s web), Oinky, Chester.

I researched online what names mean calm and this is what I came up with:

Janoah … “Quiet, calm.” …

Lana … or (Hawaiian) “afloat; calm as still waters” …

Lulu … “Precious; pearl; calm, peaceful, protected.” …

Serena … “Serene, calm.” …

• 5cats1bun
                    Participant

I like Wilbur for the boy, I am thinking mimzy for black & white one. have you guys ever seen that movie "The last Mimzy"? i’m gonna let my neighbors name the black one being that she is a sure thing for them. The little brown girl I am having trouble figuring out though, she seems kinda princes with an attitude type. Not sure. mayple I’ll name her nipper…ha, I really don’t know. She’s the one in the first pic. I was gonna name her Craisin before cuz she wasn’t interested in eating until she had some of those!

• jellyrose
                      Participant
                      111 posts Send Private Message

My boyfriend wants a bunny called William Burrows (I think he’s a film director). He has a strange thing for famous names with rabbity suggestions… ours are called Edward Hopper and Josephine Hopper (after the painter and his wife)….. but they just get shortened to Ed and weeny.

I love the name Craisin. I agree with Spacehopper sometimes the best names are the ones that just come to you…. they fit the personality and as we all know bunnies have a lot of that!

I think the brown one with the huge ears should have some kind of aviation related name! He/she looks like a helicopter! So cute!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE names for the young buns (w/pics)