Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Mylos Life [MUST READ]

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    • [M]ylos[M]ommy
      Participant
      6 posts Send Private Message

As Soon as my mam walked into the shop, she fell in love with little Mylo. She decided to buy him and buy him a ver large cage.

For the First few months, Mylo Was Very Very Excitable, then we realized, He was 6months old  We had to get him castrated. He came out okay, but was more loving than before, we had to feed him on babyfood wich was fun as we fed him pureaid plums ad carrots heehee

In the month of August. Mylos teeth started curling, and stopped him eating. We got him booked up to get his teeth removed straight away. The saturday dawned and at 8am We dropped him off. I was sad because all day id worry. But the hours past, and it was okay to go see Mylo and take him home. On the way, my dad stopped at a Asda [Walmart In America] and bought him baby food which i fed on the way home. When we arrived back Mylo went straight in his cage, unknowinly i forgot that his food was in his cage and i walked downstairs and found him munching on hard food!

He still has his side teeth to eat, but we have to grate carrots, plums, apples, borcoli and squish banana for him  Hes such a lovley rabbit, i cant bare to think what would of happend to him if some one else bought him and put him in a outside cage, and not noticing his teeth !

Mylos Better now and his 1st birthday is nearly here!

Feel Free to Comment  Xx× 

• MsBinky
        Participant
        62 posts Send Private Message

Goes to prove that bunnies suffering from malocclusion can have a happy life when treated in time! I’m so happy that you guys caught it quickly and made the decision to have the teeth removed. What a cute lil bunny

• Beka27
          Participant
          16016 posts Send Private Message

i’m so glad he’s doing well!

• Sarita
            Participant
            18851 posts Send Private Message

I’m glad he is doing well and has great bunny parents who treat him so well and cut up his veggies for him. He’s very pretty.

• MooBunnay
              Participant
              3087 posts Send Private Message

What a sweet story! I’m so glad to hear you are able to take such good care of a bunny with special needs Mylo is VERY lucky!

• BinkyBunny
                8776 posts Send Private Message

Aw, what wonderful caring human companions he has in your family. He sure is lucky. What has the vet recommmended to feed him when he’s healed?

• [M]ylos[M]ommy
                  Participant
                  6 posts Send Private Message

Well the Vets Reccomended this food and I think it was some type of paste, we boight him it and he wasnt interseted, and he just went straight back to his nuggetts.. x

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
                    Participant
                    2517 posts Send Private Message

I’m glad you and your parents took the effort to give your bunny the special needs that he requires. It can be expensive, but I’m so glad ya’ll cared enough.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Mylos Life [MUST READ]