Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A My rabbits are being kicked out, OUTSIDE! HELP!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
    • babiebun
      Participant
      15 posts Send Private Message

OK. Basically every adult in my family is ganging up on my little rabbits right now. We got my rabbits around March, and we’ve been fine for 4 months with them. Now, they’re saying that the rabbits’ fur makes them wheeze and cough, and they want them out into the backyard. I’ve already tried explaining to them the perils of rabbits living outside. They REFUSE to listen. They think the animals are lower beings than people, don’t deserve to live with people, and only belong outside. In my home country (Philippines), where my parents and grandparents grew up, animals aren’t treated very well. In fact, my grandparents’ pet rabbits died within one or two months because they lived outside and got rained on during a storm. Now, they’re accusing me of loving my rabbits over them, and they’re forcing me to either move them out or say that I love my rabbits more. I’m telling you – I can’t get through to them without their accusatory comments. 

The say that the rabbit’s fur makes them cough and wheeze. I’m really trying to control the amount of fur my buns shed. I sweep twice a day, and we have an air purifier on. I lint roll all of the furniture to make sure that no fur attaches to them. I know that my mom isn’t fond of fur, which is why I really take great measures to reduce the amount of fur my rabbits give off. But no matter how much I try to keep the house clean, the fur that I sweep up isn’t enough for them, and they’re saying that they’re getting sick. Of course, I don’t want them to get sick, but I don’t want my buns to go live outside either!!! Only one of my buns sheds, and I even brush her daily, but she is just so plain sheddy. I can’t control it! I found my dad shopping for outdoor rabbit homes, which just sickens me to the ABSOLUTE core. We live in a really hot area where the temperature gets hot and humid, going above 102 F in the summertime. He’s only willing to offer them an electric fan… How will that cool them off!? 

The main problem here is the FUR. THE FUR. I’m trying SOOO hard to keep the fur off of everything, but it’s like the fur is in the air. My dad, my grandpa, my brothers, and I don’t feel a bit wheezy so I’m guessing it’s not that much. It’s just that my grandma and my mom are super sensitive to fur. But really? There’s no such home with a pet that’s 100% fur free. My mom and my grandma want it spotless! How can I reduce my rabbit’s fur output!? I really need something. Some product, some method, anything! 

My family is accusing me of being selfish about them. I don’t want my parents or grandparents to get sick, but I don’t want my buns to be outside either! I’ve raised my buns since they were very small, so of course, I love them. Of course, I love my parents more, but I still love my buns, and I don’t think that such beautiful, innocent creatures deserve such a cruel fate outside. Should I just give them up to a rabbit shelter? I provide them with food, water, supplements, litter, unlimited hay, toys, and copious amounts of love. But if I can’t provide them with the shelter that they need… What kind of rabbit owner will I be?  

What should I do!?!?!?  

• babiebun
        Participant

EDIT: 

Also, [MOD EDIT]  I can’t move out. I’m not planning to. My family is great with everything else, just that they think that rabbits are dirty, smelly rodent-creatures that belong outside. That’s where we disagree. And pertaining to my animals, ESPECIALLY my mother refuses to hear me out. Apparently, they’re still stuck in this era where animals aren’t treated as family and are apparently considered second-class lifeforms. Screw dat, man. But as I said, my family is great with everything else, no need to be mean. Yeah, and my mom calling me selfish really hurt me. I do love my parents (nothing can beat that) more than my rabbits, yes, but I still care about my rabbits–putting them outside is absolutely not an agreeable option unless my dad provides suitable cooling and housing. Throwing them out like expendables is NOT OK in my book and leaving them like sitting ducks is just plain wrong. 

And my grandmother, who has the most complaints and issues about my rabbits, is a bit of a hypochondriac with her health, so I think that she sometimes exaggerates with my the rabbit problem, as with sometimes other health concerns that she may have. As in, she thinks that she’s sick, but she’s not. 

And them disliking my rabbits isn’t entirely impossible. I mean, I’ve only started hearing health complaints from my mom and grandma and we’ve had them for 4 months… My grandparents just moved in, so they’re less accustomed to my rabbits. My grandma and my mom still think that rabbits are a form of rodent, although I’ve tried to tell them that they’re LAGOMORPHS. They are afraid to even look at rabbits sometimes just because they think rabbits are rats. My grandpa and my dad seem very OK with my rabbits (in fact, my dad buys most of their treats without me asking him at all), but they just seem to side with their wives on every matter, so of course they’ll agree with their wives in front of them about throwing them out. 

My main cons about outside rabbits is that I’m a rather busy student. I like my rabbits because I get to see them in the evening, and seeing them and petting them relaxes me. Even as I read notes, they sit on my lap and snuggle with me. It’s just a relaxing animal that helps me cope with how hard school life is. Also, rabbits that live in the yard aren’t as well-socialized as the ones indoors. This is a common occurrence in the Philippines where animals are confined to the outdoors, never to see their owners except for a few minutes each day during feeding time. They become aloof, aggressive, fearful, etc. I mean if I think about it, would I like to live in that? No. I wouldn’t make my rabbits do something that I personally wouldn’t do. I wouldn’t make them eat what I wouldn’t eat. I’m just that type of owner. 

I’ve argued using information and FACTS from rabbit guide books, websites, and feedbacks from experienced rabbit owners from various forums. It’s hard to argue with people who go based on their prejudices rather than logic.

And if my mom did have inherent allergies I mean why didn’t she refuse to let me get them right at the petstore when I asked. Even if I really wanted one, if she said that she had allergies, then I would have just accepted that I couldn’t get a bunny and moved on. I think that I’m a pretty reasonable person, and I’m pretty obedient to my elders. (If it harms something, however, there are just certain times where I can’t comply) Her reporting incidents of allergies just after MONTHS of having them makes me feel very fishy, too. In fact, I clean WAAAAY more now than I did months before. So how would her allergies worsen?

• Roberta
          Participant
          4355 posts Send Private Message

Well, It does sound like your grandmother is leading the charge and this is not going to be easy to resolve. I could suggest returning the emotional blackmail but I fear that would only lead to a stalemate. Maybe you need to recruit your allies and sit down with your grandfather and father and really explain how distressing this is and that your rabbits lifespans will be shortened greatly. Additionally let them know that you feel that your own feelings are being disregarded by your grand mother when she makes statements about being selfish and that you love her and are greatly hurt by her words on top of her dislike for your pets. Put all the information together in a format that your father and grandfather can access and ask them to intervene on your behalf with your mother and grandmother. Maybe even mention that the distress this is causing is disrupting your studies and you cannot concentrate with thought of your pets being outside and in danger.

• Roberta
            Participant

Also have you introduced any new foods or hay ? Additionally if the reaction has only recently started look about outside to see if there are any new plants flowering in your immediate area that may be the true cause of the allergies.

• Beka27
              Participant
              16016 posts Send Private Message

I edited your second post. Minors are not permitted to share their exact age on the forum. It’ll suffice to say that you are underage and are reliant on your parents.

First off, your rabbit just had 4 babies. You posted a thread about them and haven’t updated it. How are the babies doing? Have they all survived their first few days? Obviously, the rabbits shouldn’t be relocated while they are still nursing.

You have done your research on the pros/cons of outdoor living. I commend you for that! You aren’t telling US anything WE don’t know… lol. We have always advocated keeping rabbits indoors as house companions.

It is so incredibly hot where I live right now. And it hasn’t even been cooling off at night. At night, it’s just dark and muggy :o/

Even if you had an adequate outdoor set-up, the rabbits wouldn’t be able to be out there in the hottest months of summer or the coldest months of winter…. so they would STILL have to be housed indoors at least part-time.

From your post, it sounds like your family is FROM the Philippines, but do not live there now. I’m admittedly clueless about the climate in the Philippines. Could it be that it’s more mild there year-round and this is acceptable housing there?

Can the rabbits be kept in YOUR room to keep the fur and hay dust contained? Or is there another infrequently used area in the house that they could be set up in (a basement, storage room, even a clean, climate-controlled garage?)

As you said, they’ve been with you for awhile already (4 months). Your female rabbit JUST had a litter. I’m not saying this is the case here, but I have heard of people using allergies as an excuse to rid themselves of an unwanted pet. Anyone can *sniffle sniffle* and say, “OH, it’s the rabbits! They have to GO!!!” Do you think this is truly an issue, or do you think they’re just grasping at straws to try to get rid of these 2 (6?) little furry “problems”?

In your baby bunny post, you said that your father realizes now that the rabbits have to be spay/neutered. Is this still planned?

(I know my thoughts are all over the place, but just typing as things come to mind…)

• babiebun
                Participant

Posted By Beka27 on 07/18/2013 09:09 AM

First off, your rabbit just had 4 babies. You posted a thread about them and haven’t updated it. How are the babies doing? Have they all survived their first few days? Obviously, the rabbits shouldn’t be relocated while they are still nursing.
                  They’re doing great. Surprisngly for Caramel’s first litter, none of them died. They’re doing really well, and they’re getting plumper and plumper everyday. We’ve already confirmed that Vanilla is not a boy, but a girl. (Vanilla is NOT fixed yet, but we can’t find any bulging testicles or the boy bunny part on her anywhere.) Guess we just got frantic. So it wasn’t my bunny that impregnated Caramel. We figured out that a neighborhood house Mini Rex (supposedly a girl) that Caramel visited during our trip to Texas was probably mis-sexed and is actually a boy. The offspring so far is looking more like that bunny. 

Even if you had an adequate outdoor set-up, the rabbits wouldn’t be able to be out there in the hottest months of summer or the coldest months of winter…. so they would STILL have to be housed indoors at least part-time.

EXACTLY. 

From your post, it sounds like your family is FROM the Philippines, but do not live there now. I’m admittedly clueless about the climate in the Philippines. Could it be that it’s more mild there year-round and this is acceptable housing there?

Philippines has a very tropical climate. The temperature is sweltering humid, and the heat gets above 107 F. There is also a rainy/stormy season, and my grandparents rabbits were housed in probably less than a 4×4 ft enclosure with no outside time. The roof was even metal so it it must have probably felt like an oven in there. The bunnies died within two months because they all suffered heart attacks during the rainy season after a storn tore their roof off and the little uns for soaked during the whole night.  

Can the rabbits be kept in YOUR room to keep the fur and hay dust contained? Or is there another infrequently used area in the house that they could be set up in (a basement, storage room, even a clean, climate-controlled garage?)

My mom is being uncompromisable here… I said keep them in my room, but she doesn’t want the bunnies to stay in the bedroom. The only place she’s willing to keep them is the living room, yet she HATES their fur. All of the rooms in our house are occupied. 

As you said, they’ve been with you for awhile already (4 months). Your female rabbit JUST had a litter. I’m not saying this is the case here, but I have heard of people using allergies as an excuse to rid themselves of an unwanted pet. Anyone can *sniffle sniffle* and say, “OH, it’s the rabbits! They have to GO!!!” Do you think this is truly an issue, or do you think they’re just grasping at straws to try to get rid of these 2 (6?) little furry “problems”?

This is what I’m thinking too. I mean she’s not wheezing all over the place, nor does she even have rashes, a runny nose, or any kind of redness. She just brought it up out -of-the-blue, which makes me suspicious. I’m planning to keep one of her furry uns, and adopting the rest out to good homes. 

In your baby bunny post, you said that your father realizes now that the rabbits have to be spay/neutered. Is this still planned?

Yep, it’s still planned, but he says that I have to find a place for cheap that does them. The ANimal clinic in our town is 230$ per fix, which isn’t good. The cheapest place that does them is in another state 4 hours away… I’ve already contacted all of the animal clinics/shelters in our area, but they either don’t do them or are too overpriced. 

(I know my thoughts are all over the place, but just typing as things come to mind…)

• justwildbeat
                  Participant
                  257 posts Send Private Message

What’s your mother’s reason(s) for not allowing the rabbits to be kept in your room? It’d at least reduce the amount of fur in the rest of the house. Since keeping them indoors is important to you I’d strongly press for an answer.

It seems to me they’re overwhelmed with the number of rabbits that you have now and are worried their home will be overrun with them. So they’re giving you the typical Asian parent excuse against furry pets (I went through the same thing). If they were truly allergic, there would be symptoms plus they wouldn’t have allowed you to bring the rabbits home in the first place. I suggest making it clear to your family that the kits will be put up for adoption. Give them a timetable and stick to it. Also you may have to reconsider keeping one of the babies. It may be the only way to keep your original buns inside. Lastly good luck!

• swedishbun
                    Participant
                    29 posts Send Private Message

I’m Asian so I can understand the parental behavior (have not had this issue with my buns but with other things in life). Anyway, I feel that the many bunnies are going to cause a bigger problem than just the fur. I understand the cost of fixing/spaying them is a lot, but what will happen in a few months when the babies can mate on their own? You’re going to end up with a big rabbit problem that will exponentially get worse.

Is there a way for you to enlist your friends to help take care of the buns and in the future, possibly even adopt a bun?

Really, the hardest part is convincing your family that bunnies are pets and not food or outdoor creatures. That is a cultural thing which has been ingrained into their psyche and will be very difficult to change. But what you can do is find an elder person that all your family respects and knows. That elder person should support your love for the bunnies. Invite he/she to visit with the bunnies, or visit he/she with a bun. You probably know family dynamics and politics, if that elder person supports you and lets the family know of it, there is a possibility the family will back down on the “fur” problem.

Keep us posted and wish you the best!

• Beka27
                      Participant

Any update yet, before this thread slips off the first page?

• babiebun
                        Participant

I think I’ve won the battle with my parents. I got a furminator and two HEPA filters, and my allerpet C is going to come in the mail soon. I’m hoping that those will reduce their shedding problems. Thanks for the feedback guys!

• Roberta
                          Participant

Excellent news

• babiebun
                            Participant

No, actually, never mind. My mom came home from her trip, and complained that the house was dirty (although I did mop the whole house before her arrival :/)/ She went on a complaining rampage once again, and she said that I either move all my buns out or give them away to my aunt. My dad is saying that he is being GENEROUS for even providing them outdoor housing. He thinks that a paltry electric fan will be alright for them as a way of cooling, which I highly disagree with. Also, he won’t let them in during the winter, and they’ll freeze on the spot out there. “Oh, that’s what their coats are for!!!!” That’s total BS! I feel that I’ve actually LOST. I can;t say anything else. I’ve depleted up every argument that’s in my arsenal. I tried to reason in a calm, respectful, and rational manner (using things that I’ve learned about rabbits through guides), but they won’t budge. She will just walk away, and just toss everything out. I’m really worn out now, and not to mention, VERY angry. The only reason why she won’t let them stay in a room is because she thinks that rabbits are animals and don’t deserve their personal room… It’s a lost cause guys, I’m telling you. It won’t be their personal room anyways, and they’ll just share it with me.

I thought I’ve won because my mom let them stay inside during the duration of her trip, but she came back on practically a rampage.Looks like that was only an armistice. I don’t know what to do anymore.

Should I start looking for outdoor housing or should I give them up to my aunt? My dad says my aunt that lives a couple of hours away is willing to adopt my buns and provide them with indoor housing. I really love them, I really do. But if they;re going to suffer under my wing, then should I do what’s best for them?

I just can;t make them see what I see. They’re so cruel at times, but they totally don’t feel bad about doing that because they believe rabbits are mere “animals”–lower class citizens that have no soul nor conscience whereas I feel that they are beings that need to be loved and cherished. They totally don’t feel bad about doing this because of their VIEW on animals… My mom and I had such a good relationship before, but her dislike for my buns is just beyond comprehensible to me…We can’t seem to agree. Now my mom is still accusing me of loving animals more than her and is THREATENING to move out because of my “selfishness”. WTF!? How could she be so cold and callous? Not only is she being mean to the buns now, she’s being mean to my brother and I. I can;’t believe she’d actually jump to that. Does she hate them that much? I don’t know anymore guys…

I’m a busy student, and why I like them inside is because they make me happy after a long stressed day. Seeing them prance around in the living room or hop onto my lap just makes my day… They’re my friends..they’re my family. I won;t be able to see them that much if they are outside. They’ll be neglected, I’m afraid to admit. I they’re sick, I won;t be able to see what’s wrong… Not to mention they won’t be protected from outside weather conditions or pathogens. I don’t know what to do… My parents don’t seem to be willing to negotiate. They hate the buns inside, they hate their dander, which I’ve reduced so much just by grooming them. They’re clean-freaks, absolutely unagreeable people.

I don’t know if I should just agree to put them outside in such inauspicious conditions… Or should I give them up to my aunt.

I don’t know guys….

• ninjabun
                              Participant
                              26 posts Send Private Message

I grew up in Asia too (Taiwan), and while my dad is not Asian he might as well be (no animals in the house unless they are fish, etc etc, lol…though I did get to keep hamsters in my room once after a battle of wits…well, pleading). We did successfully keep rabbits outdoors, but made sure they stayed nice and dry, and out of the sun. It can be frustrating, but it is also good to try to see their point of view and try to compromise to make both sides happy. I’m glad they will get to stay inside for now, but it does sound like they simply got overwhelmed by the multiple rabbits and fur. Many people do not like having fur everywhere (me included!) and can be deal-breakers for them, especially if they really aren’t “animal people” and/or if they are “clean freaks” (lol, I can be that too, what am I doing with animals?! They’re just too adorable!). My dad has asthma so that was a big reason for him. I believe I’m also developing asthma so I have to be careful about fur too. Make sure you do brushing outdoors to keep the fur from going everywhere! Also, as hard as it might be, I agree it would be best not to keep any of the babies; and if your buns aren’t fixed you really need to keep them separated or keep only one sex so you don’t end up with the same problem again.

ETA: Just read your latest post, I am sorry about everything going on. Trust me when I say, I know what you are going through. Please, please do not let this make you angry at your parents or take what they say right now to heart. I’ve been accused of stuff by family and people I trusted before and know how hard it can be. I’ve since gotten apologizies for some of it, but not for all. But you can’t let that control how you react to them. From my experiences, honestly I would say try to find homes for them unless you can reconcile keeping one or a couple of the same sex (though even then they could start fighting if not fixed) outside in a hutch. Also, are they not being kept in an indoor cage at all right now? Maybe I’m mistaken on that, but if not, it would have been really helpful to keep them contained when you are not around. Sorry about everything you’re going through, try not to let it get to you. <3

• Beka27
                                Participant

Oh honey… I’m sorry. How frustrating to think you’ve gotten through and then to realize you haven’t. :o(

HONESTLY… If your aunt can provide a good home, I would give them to her. She could keep the older buns and find good homes for the babies. Would you be able to come visit from time to time?

This sucks. It really, really does. Being a parent is about sacrifices, and the same goes when you’re a bunny/animal parent. The responsible decision is to think of the bunnies and what is best for them, not you. They are all so young. They will hopefully live for 10+ years, and being outside 24/7/365 is not the best life for them.

You can stay on BB.com if you want and continue to learn about rabbits. By the time you’re older, out on your own, and ready to get rabbits that you can keep indoors, you’ll be a bunny expert!

• babiebun
                                  Participant

I’ve agreed to give them up to my aunt… She could pick them up anytime. I’m afraid that although Caramel and Vanilla will have good housing over there, I won’t be able to see them. In fact, I haven’t seen this aunt of mine in a year of living in the same state due to the fact that her husband hates my dad. I’m really sad guys… There’ll be just a hole in my life now that I won’t be able to fill for a while. My older brother who’s in college though promised to ask my aunt for them after he gets his own place. He said that if he gets them back from them, he’ll care for them and give them to me after I get my own place.

Maybe when I get my own place after college… I’ll have as much buns as I want and even a room for them in my house, and no one can tell me what I can and can’t do…

I’m crying my eyes out right now. I need to be strong for my little buns and the buns I’ll have for the future. I’ve just never felt like this in my life I just.. -sigh- 
                                    I’ll try to end in a positive note. Maybe when I get my own place after college… I’ll have as much buns as I want and even a room for them in my house, and no one can tell me what I can and can’t do… Thanks for everything guys. You guys have helped me fight hard. I’ll stick around Binky bunny and jsut try to help everyone out when iI can in the mean time. 

• LBJ10
                                    16870 posts Send Private Message

This is really sad. It reminds me of when I was a kid. I came home from school one day and several of my pets were gone. My parents had given away my rabbit and my dog (to two different people my dad worked with). They had also taken one of my cats to be euthanized. She was having some health issues and my mom didn’t want to deal with it.

I am so so sorry that your parents have done this. It is frustrating when they say you can have a pet, only to turn around and say they don’t want it there. You are doing the right thing. If your aunt is capable of giving them a loving home, then that will be better for them in the long run. They sound like such sweet little buns. =)

• Beka27
                                      Participant

It’s okay to grieve the loss. It is really sad. As time goes by, it will get easier. And you have something to look forward to in the future.

They’re all young right now, but as they get older rabbits can face a lot of health issues. It would be even sadder to watch your pet who you’ve had for years get ill and your parents (maybe) refuse to take him to the vet because he’s “just a rabbit”. He would end up suffering with nothing you could do about it.

• ninjabun
                                        Participant
                                        26 posts Send Private Message

It will be hard for a while, but I believe you are making a good and mature decision to let your Aunt take care of them. That is nice of your brother to offer that as well. I wish when I was your age I had made that decision. We moved a lot, and my dad would let us have animals, but we would always have to give them up when we left…as much as I loved them it would have been better to wait until I was on my own to get any more pets (besides fish…maybe you could get some? They can be fun to take care of and relaxing to watch, but don’t get any if everyone doesn’t really want to). Maybe you could ask your Aunt to send you some pictures of the buns every so often? That can help while you are waiting to see them again. *hugs*

• justwildbeat
                                          Participant
                                          257 posts Send Private Message

Based on your posts I felt like you made every effort to reason with your parents. Along with reducing the fur problem. So I too am also very sorry to hear about your parents’ decision. Just look forward to the future when you have rabbits again.

• Valkyrie
                                            Participant
                                            185 posts Send Private Message

I am so sorry. I feel like I have to go hug my own parents now because they were so supportive of my zoo (their only rule was no rodents). Some battles just can’t be won. My mom and I have never seen eye to eye and it got worse when my grandmother died and my mom went off the deep end just as I was starting college. I had to sacrifice and live with her craziness until I finished college because I could not have finished my degree and lived on my own. But trust me, it is worth it. I finished my degree two years ago and moved out 6 months later and it was worth it. With my degree I am able to work somewhere other than McDonald’s and spoil my pets more.

I did have a few years where I was not allowed to get another bunny because my mom was still heartbroken from losing the one before and it was hard. I missed coming home from school and being able to lay on the floor and do homework as they binkied around. I missed how they always knew how to make me smile when I had a bad day. You will just have to find other ways to get your bunny fix and dream of the perfect set up when you move out onto your own. I used to go to the local park where sadly many people dump rabbits and lay on the grass at dusk watching them hop around. You could also volunteer at a local shelter. You will feel amazing not just because you are getting your bunny fix, but also because you will have the knowledge that you made a difference. Plus it looks amazing on a resume.

• rabbitlover
                                              Participant
                                              6 posts Send Private Message

Dont stress about it. All you need is a good insulated hutch and an outside run for him and he will be quite happy out doors. My rabbit loves going outside thats where she spends most of her time even during the winter months. As long as you have a heat lamp for the winter your little one will be fine

• Sarita
                                                Participant
                                                18851 posts Send Private Message

rabbit lover, this thread is 2 years old and we ask that members do not respond to old threads…also we are a house rabbit forum and recommend keeping your rabbits indoors as part of the family and where it is safe….

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                              • The topic ‘My rabbits are being kicked out, OUTSIDE! HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A My rabbits are being kicked out, OUTSIDE! HELP!