Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE My rabbit likes 80s music lol

This topic contains 3sd replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LittlePuffyTail 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alisha
    Participant

I just discovered Luna likes 80s music. I’ve been playing some today and she just sits down by me and lays out and is content listening to it. I wasn’t expecting this response since I read they prefer classical music. What kind of music does your bun like?

Sunny
    Participant

i always hear about this, but my rabbit unfortunately doesn’t seem to like any kind of music herself, unless i’m just misinterpreting her response as nothing. what specific songs/bands were you playing for luna?

Alisha
    Participant

The ones I remember, money for nothing – dire straits. Some Phil Collins. couple of Bon Jovi songs. I was mostly playing the first one because I like it so much haha

LittlePuffyTail

I’m an 80’s baby and I used to often play 80’s pop/rock with my Olivia when she was out in the morning. It was kind of our thing. The faster paced songs were great for giving us both energy (Men without Hats, Cindy Lauper, The Bangles). “Toto” by Africa was our special song. I used to pet her nose and sing along gently to her and she would tooth purr. I always get teary eyed when I hear it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.