Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR my little “bunny” colony!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • Alicia Conklin
      Participant
      721 posts Send Private Message

Mcats seem to flock to Tucker.  Whenever Tucker is out they all sit in his area too (part of living room and all of kitchen) and hang out there as if that’s like the cool hang out.  They won’t even leave it for anything..they will even use his kitchen litter box..which GRR makes me mad since I then have to clean it that much more often.  Mike seems to think that they think that Tucker is another cat and just happens to have long ears and not meow.  I however don’t even think that’s it since they don’t really LIKE other cats and I know for sure that if I ever brought another cat in the house we’d have some major fur flying!  Heck when we brought Peanut home from the shelter they hated each other for the first SIX MONTHS!  But they both seem to just love Tucker.  Last night TK (male cat) was in here on my desk and Peanut was on the floor lounging with Tucker about a foot away lounging too.  Every once in a while they’d get up and move around and then go back to all lounging together.   It makes me feel better about not having a friend for Tucker just yet..I really don’t think he’s lonely at all.

I’m starting to wonder if it’s the cats who think that THEY are just bunnies with short ears   I never would have thought that they would all get along so well!! 

• MarkBun
        Participant
        2842 posts Send Private Message

Or maybe they are just waitin’ for the right time, when you’re not looking, and have the big cooking pot all ready….

• nikiway
          Participant
          77 posts Send Private Message

hehe mark, that’s what I was thinking! My kitties would love for me to leave the doors open so they could get in the bunnie’s room! I’m glad your cats and bunbun get along! Whenever I let one cat in, I feel like they’re trying to sneak up on him so they can beat his little bunny bum up! I am so envious!

• MimzMum
            Participant
            8029 posts Send Private Message

My two cats poke the bunnies through the xpen bars when they think I’m not looking. >.< And Q.T. always jumps down in the xpen to sample the hay, since he's a grass junkie. (Ooops, that came out wrong…I mean he loves to eat LAWN grass!)

I just love my kitties, but I don’t trust them as far as I can spit with the buns.

• kimberleyanddarren
              Participant
              2520 posts Send Private Message

LOL @ as far as i can spit! never heard that one before hehe

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR my little “bunny” colony!