Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums RAINBOW BRIDGE My heart has joined the Thousand… Bam

This topic contains 36sd replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Bam 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

kurottabun
    Participant

Oh dear Bam, you have brought tears to my eyes for the third time this week. Binky free with all the other buns.

LBJ10

I waited a bit to write something on the forum. It is so difficult to find the right words and I’m afraid they still haven’t come to me. Just know that I am so sorry for your loss. Bam was one in a million. He was so loved by everyone here and, of course, by his mom. I too loved reading the fun, sometimes comical, stories of your adventures in caring for him. My heart is broken. The forum just won’t be the same without him.

JackRabbit
    Participant

So sorry ?

Sofia
    Participant

I have no words, all the hugs and love in the world.
    Binky free Bam, remember all us the same way we’ll remember you…

sarahthegemini
    Participant

I keep coming back to look at that first picture that Jersey posted. He’s just so squishable and lovely 

I think it’s safe to say that he had a very happy life after being found by you Jo. Although it’s so incredibly sad, please take comfort in the knowledge that you provided him with everything he could possibly need, and more. He must have felt like the luckiest bun. Every single day. I think what you said about cherishing them every day is so right. We never know when they will leave us so we must appreciate them every day and shower them with love. It’s what every bun deserves <3

Bam

Jerseygirl, Asriel&Bombur, Phil, MountainBuns, Q8, Surius&Luna, Flakie, Tony’s mum, Sarah, Vienna, MinzMum, Dana NM, Jen, Bladesmith, Gordo and Janice, Bunny House, September, joea64, Daisy, tobyluv, Gina.Jenny, pink’nwuffy, Kurottabun m, LBJ, JackEabbit, I’m with Boo and the rest of the team:

Thank you so much for all your kind words ❤️❤️❤️ I’m deeply moved and so grateful and proud to be a part of the same community as you guys. I hope Bam is binkying free now with Clover and Pippi and Bindi and Sterling and Yohio – and all the other amazing bunnies that we have lost yet never will lose, because they will forever live in our hearts ❤️❤️❤️

LittlePuffyTail

Only getting to posting now, but you know that I am grieving with you, my friend. Tears are flowing now after looking at his sweet face. 

“Buns are frail and we only get to borrow them, so we must cherish every moment we’re given with them. I believe I did that with Bam. So grateful for his presence every day.”

Beautifully said. We love them so fiercely, but in the blink of an eye, sometimes, we have to say goodbye. It’s not fair. But Bam was so very lucky to have you. 

I’m going to leave you with these quotes that I posted in my Memorial Journal when my Bindi passed. I hope they help you as they helped me.

And I always like to share this. I really think this quote helped me during my grieving for my first bunny, Stormy and everybunny I lost after him. Words can be very powerful. 

(((((((Binky Free Beautiful Bam))))) You were loved by so many xoxo

PruenPiper
    Participant

I am so sorry to hear this. Binky free Bam!!!!

Hazel
    Participant

I’m so shocked and sorry to hear this.  Bam was a special boy. Many hugs to Bam’s mom.

Binky free, Bam

Luna
    Participant

I’m so sorry Bam’s Mom . Bam (and Yohio) was so lucky to have you. I’ve always thought of Bam as one of Luna’s long lost relatives. We will miss him. 

Binky free Bam

I’m at a loss for words, reading this with tears in my eyes.

Binky free sweet Bam!

Bam

LPT, Pruen Piper, Hazel, Luna, Ellie: Thank you so much for your condoleances! It was a chock and it still is. I keep thinking there’s something I’ve forgot to do, and then I realize it’s feeding Bam, and he doesn’t need feeding anymore.

He was a great little bunny, and I miss him so terribly.

Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.