Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE My dogs first birthday!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • Sonn
      Participant
      1810 posts Send Private Message

Waverly turned 1 on June 8th!

She took her second training evaluation today and passed with flying colors. She is on track to be my service dog. Wooo!

Waverly is such a ham but a well-behaved ham. She is currently sitting at the top of her class in her service dog training. But she is also still all puppy and does the craziest puppy things ever.

Her favorite things in the world are her tennis ball, squeaker, and crushing anyone with her 110lb big booty.

She’s a water dog through and through and I think being around bodies of water is the only time she greatly considers disobeying when told no.

This is a picture of her at 8 weeks old the day I brought her home (literally hopped out of the car and found the first stick she could and plopped herself down to chew on it). And then from her birthday in her cake hat staring down a raw mean frozen “cupcake” wondering if I am going to let her starve to death. Lol.

• Bam
        16872 posts Send Private Message

Happy belated birthday wishes, Waverly! 🍖🧁⚾️ 🥳🎉

Such a good girl! Labs really do love water! We’ve dogsat an old brown lab a few times, and when we came near water on walks,  even if it was just a water-filled ditch, the whole dog like lit up with energy. Like “Wo-hoo, this is my life’s true purpose!”

• jerseygirl
          22342 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday, Waverly! That self control with the pup cake… 🙌🏼good girl!

• Hazel
            Participant
            2587 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday Waverly! You’ve earned that cupcake, and many more! 😀

• Wick & Fable
              5781 posts Send Private Message

Happy birthday awww!!!!! What cute pictures 🙂

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• DanaNM
                8930 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday Waverly! What a good girl! 🙂

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• LBJ10
                  16898 posts Send Private Message

Happy birthday Waverly!

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE My dogs first birthday!