Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE My bun thinks I’m a bun!

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Author
    • floppybunny123
      Participant
      167 posts Send Private Message

lol my bun thinks I’m a bun and has bonded with me XD whenever my forehead is in reach, she starts licking me haha it tickles  

(\_/) 

( =’.’=)

do any of your buns do weird stuff like this too or have a bad habbit????

• LoveChaCha
        Participant
        6634 posts Send Private Message

Sounds like your bunny loves you

My bunny honks and circles my legs for food.. she is spayed. She just loves food, I guess lol!

• bullrider76543
          Participant
          1288 posts Send Private Message

lol both Blue and baby lick me all the time, sounds like your bun is showing you love

• Deleted User
            Participant
            22064 posts Send Private Message

My bun’s odd and not much of a talker but lately she has taken to playing a new game where she’s started to vocalize. She’ll climb up on my lap and demand to be pet. She’ll then fake that I put her to sleep through petting and randomly spring to life before zooming her way up my shoulder to the couch, quietly honking all the while. =p If that’s not weird then I don’t know. ;P

• tanlover14
              Participant
              3617 posts Send Private Message

This is adorable! My first bun used to always give bunny kisses but since he’s gotten his other 2 bunny friends whenever I try and get kisses he just looks for treats. LOL. Brats.

• Jacob
                Participant
                18 posts Send Private Message

My buns love to lick me too it’s cus they love me I know it

• floppybunny123
                  Participant

well the reason that i came up with her bonding with me is because she always asks for me to “groom” her after

• Mimzy
                    Participant
                    599 posts Send Private Message

So cute! Mine only gives a few kisses here and there but mostly she demands to be pet! lol. When she’s in her playpen, she hops straight up to me and sometimes circles me especially when there’s food haha. She follows me everywhere I walk though

• FrankieFlash
                      Participant
                      1710 posts Send Private Message

I’m so jelly. Bunjamin’s more of the groom your possessions kinda guy. I haven’t got kisses yet!

• Cyrus Bunny
                        Participant
                        20 posts Send Private Message

I will go up to the bunny cage and say kissy-kissy and she will lick my nose.

If I lay down on the floor while she is having play time, she will lick my forehead too, nibble my ears, she’s a lover

• Freyja
                          Participant
                          159 posts Send Private Message

so cute! Parsley always demands to lick my face for about half an hour every night when im trying to watch tv or read a book lol, he also does the circling thing, especially when he thinks he’s getting food! We also do this thing i call the ‘bun dance’ he’ll jump around and shake his ears (he’s a lop so they flop everywhere ) then i’ll jump around in response, then he’ll do it back..and so forth..i probably look slightly crazy but oh well He’s also got a jealous streak and always pees on my boyfriend if he sits to close to me..still trying to work out a solution to that one as the bf is never too impressed as you can imagine…

• Mimzy
                            Participant
                            599 posts Send Private Message

Freyja, that dance sounds too cute! I wish mine would do that, would be so much fun xD mimzy will chase me sometimes when I crawl around the floor with her. Oh were all crazy bunny people O.o

• floppybunny123
                              Participant

Posted By Freyja on 08/08/2012 08:53 PM

so cute! Parsley always demands to lick my face for about half an hour every night when im trying to watch tv or read a book lol, he also does the circling thing, especially when he thinks he’s getting food! We also do this thing i call the ‘bun dance’ he’ll jump around and shake his ears (he’s a lop so they flop everywhere ) then i’ll jump around in response, then he’ll do it back..and so forth..i probably look slightly crazy but oh well He’s also got a jealous streak and always pees on my boyfriend if he sits to close to me..still trying to work out a solution to that one as the bf is never too impressed as you can imagine…

oh wow thats the funniest thing I’ve ever read! my mom had this kid in her daycare, who attached to her quickly and when the kid was in her lap and I sat next to her, the kid would start throwing a tantrum @_@

• LittlePuffyTail
                                18092 posts Send Private Message

Bunny kisses are sweet! Stormy loves giving kisses. He especially goes nuts on my husband. He sits on the top of the couch and “grooms” Ricky until his face is soaked. Funny though, he will lick humans and stuffed toys, but not his bunny buddy, Bindi. Whereas, Bindi will only groom Stormy and no one else. Olivia only kisses her stuffies.

• floppybunny123
                                  Participant

oh. I didn’t know that I was so lucky that my bun licks me DDDDDDD

• FooFoosMommy2
                                    Participant
                                    342 posts Send Private Message

Foo licks us after we pet her, and sometimes she’ll just run up and nip our legs, lick us and run away if we’re sitting on the floor with her. If I make kissy noises at her, sometimes she’ll nose bump me in return.

• ScooterandAnnette
                                      Participant
                                      1090 posts Send Private Message

Our first bunny, Bailey, used to give bunny kisses all the time when he was an onlybun. Once we got other bunnies for him as companions (and as a harem since most were female and he, ahem, really liked them, if you know what I mean), he gave a lot less, and for shorter lengths of time.

Of our remaining bunnies, only Aeryn gives bunny kisses, and then usually to fingers. They are affectionate in other ways, but clearly on their terms, as was Bailey when he was alive. Well, maybe not Keelie and Kylie since they always hated people.

We suspect that the bunnies think of us as the “stupid big old bunnies”.

• LittlePuffyTail
                                        18092 posts Send Private Message

We suspect that the bunnies think of us as the “stupid big old bunnies”

lol, most likely. I always figured they saw us as “the big, ugly bunnies.”

• bellemarie
                                          Participant
                                          101 posts Send Private Message

My bun always licks me too and runs up to me When I’m doing sit ups or stretching on the ground, he tries to jump on me to “help”!

• floppybunny123
                                            Participant

Well, today Lilly was barking at me and doing territorial stuff like that and she bit my nose and left a scab.

• Roberta
                                              Participant
                                              4355 posts Send Private Message

I’ve got a biter too.. Nermal has very healthy teeth. The scars from the last attack are perfect. The other night I had had enough of the charging and biting everytime I try to clean her cage. The moment I stick my hand in she runs from the play area and launches herself like a landshark at my hand. So, I distracted her, scooped her up and made her endure a body massage until she started to tooth purr. No bites for 5 days. This is going to become regular therapy. Hopefully the spay and rebond should also cure the biteyness.

• tanlover14
                                                Participant
                                                3617 posts Send Private Message

Only one of my guys ever bites anymore — and thats only when he’s really REALLY playful (which we’ve been trying to work on the hardness of biting when he’s all riled up) and when he’s REALLY pissed off. I have a scar from trying to do his nails.

• floppybunny123
                                                  Participant

wow O_o

• Cristina
                                                    Participant
                                                    127 posts Send Private Message

Aww! My Beatrix died 2 weeks ago and I miss her terribly. But she did the exact same thing! It was so adorable. She was a wild rabbit we found outside but she adapted and was a total domestic goddess! lol We only had her for 2 months before she died but she was a total member of the family! Due to health issues I’m home more than anyone else so we spent the majority of our day together. I’d sit on the couch to watch tv, and she’d jump into my lap and bump me with her nose. After petting her she’d start licking my face from the chin all the way up. Then at my forehead she’d start cleaning my hair. LOL She would groom me like this a good dozen times a day if not more. haha But she only did this to me and no one else. My fam could never figure out if Beatrix was the Mom taking care of ME or vice versa! lol

• Brentley the bunny
                                                      Participant
                                                      1 posts Send Private Message

i was in my zoom class with brent on my desk and i got so mad because of a 100 word article I had to write on corn and i put my head down on my table brentley started licking his hands and touching my face then he licked my forehead it was adorable.i have a two year old brother who loves brent and brent even loves him too evan and brent hav eloads of fun together .Brent is a mini rex rabbit who is all black with a white nose and white feet he loves my little squishies and my unicorn scented erasers so much that when i tried to reach for then to erase a misspelled word he bit me .brent also likes to steal food ,not to eat just to cuddle with he will snatch a french fry and if someones hair is in reach in goes a french fry.

Viewing 24 reply threads
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE My bun thinks I’m a bun!