Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE My Baby Girl, Hazel

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    • Nara mk
      Participant
      51 posts Send Private Message

Hazel, you were the youngest of three, you weren’t deeply connected with the other two because you came a little late and from a different place, my family members couldn’t really connect to you because you had a clear and strong personality. For all that I took extra time to show you I cared and to show you love on behalf of everyone else. I learned to be patient so you could learn to trust.

You were a true survivor, tough and resilient to your last breath. I know I did the best I could but I wish I could’ve done more. Please forgive me if I didn’t do you right at any point, please forgive the shortcomings of where we live, please forgive that my best wasn’t enough. I’m very, deeply and agonizingly sorry to see you go, and I miss you terribly already.

You were such a warm presence in my life, I love how you used to ignore me but come to me when you felt like it, I love how smart you were, I love how you liked me petting you and fluffing you up. I love your chocolate eyes and roasted-marshmallow-like color. I love everything about you and I won’t stop.

You’ve done your best for the past two months, I hated that you sniffed hay so eagerly but couldn’t eat, I hated watching you run to the veggies, pick them up and drop them. I hated when you struggled through the stress of vet trips to no avail. The pills, injections and the last two nights where you felt so much pain you couldn’t sleep. For that I know you’re in a better place, where you don’t have to suffer without any proper treatment. I know you’re in a better place, but the emptiness you left behind is torn wide open, and it hurts so bad I can’t sleep..

I love you Hazel to the moon and back, I would’ve given you my life if I could just to treat you. I will meet you again some day.

• Bam
        16836 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry you lost Hazel.

I rmember her story, of course. I’m so sorry you never found a cure for her. You tried so hard.

Binky free, sweetest ****Hazel****

• jerseygirl
          22338 posts Send Private Message

Im really sorry, Nara mk.

This is a lovely, touching tribute to your dear girl.

***Binky Free, Hazel*** <3

• Nara mk
            Participant
            51 posts Send Private Message

The antibiotics were actually helping with the swelling on her jaw, yet she passed away. I can’t really pinpoint the cause and I feel at ease without doing so. I think it just came down to the fact it was her time to go..

I believe that we will meet again, with her and Leslie and all the sweet souls I’ve lost ❤

Thank you everyone, it warms me up when people keep her alive ❤

• Muj Mom N Bun
              Participant
              352 posts Send Private Message

Dearest Nara, First, I am so sorry for your losing Hazel. Your words show just how much she was loved. I have to admit that I try to not read the Rainbow Bridge much because I am instantly put to tears so much that my stomach begins to hurt… with that said, I read your tribute to Hazel and I am trying to hide my tears from my son but through them, I feel your love for her and your sense of resolve on the closure of her pain and suffering. You surely did all that you could do… and you loved her so much, which is the most wonderful blessing we can bestow on our bunnies… a life where they can experience being loved, a safe and happy, loved life. She is binkying happily and is free from pain now.

Again, so sorry for your loss…but happy you gave her the love filled life that she deserved. Binky free Hazel!

• Bunny House
                Participant
                1241 posts Send Private Message

I’m so sorry for your loss.

((((Binky free Hazel))))

• Deleted User
                  Participant
                  22064 posts Send Private Message

I’m sorry for your loss ..

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum RAINBOW BRIDGE My Baby Girl, Hazel