Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum DIET & CARE My baby boy gets neutered tomorrow- nervous!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
    • Boston's Mama
      Participant
      1452 posts Send Private Message

I’m sure it’ll be fine but still I’m nervous
        Mr 3 months (exactly tomorrow ) is getting neutered tomorrow
        Spoilt him today with new toys and a new hideaway

• Mikey
        Participant
        3186 posts Send Private Message

(((((good luck vibes)))))
          Make sure to spoil him after too, to help avoid getting too much bunny butt

• Boston's Mama
          Participant

Thanks
            Can’t wait till tomorrow has been and gone !
            Haha he’s a sweetheart softy so I know he will forgive me :p

• Bam
            16835 posts Send Private Message

Best safe-neutering-vibes for (((((Oakley)))))

• Q8bunny
              Participant
              6345 posts Send Private Message

(((Oakley)))
                on his sweet little booplesnoot from me

• sarahthegemini
                Participant
                5584 posts Send Private Message

Good luck Oakley, don’t give your Mummy too much attitude afterwards!

• graysonbun
                  Participant
                  123 posts Send Private Message

sending good thoughts your way!! I’m sure he’s going to do just fine!! I understand though, I was a nervous wreck when leo had to go in!!!

• Boston's Mama
                    Participant

Call from the vet ” Oakley ‘thinks’ he’s a man in every sense of the word – except below- he hasn’t dropped so can’t operate – don’t hurry to pick him up though as the vet nurses are having fun playing with him”

• Mikey
                      Participant
                      3186 posts Send Private Message

Hehe, yep, you cant neuter until the boys have made their appearance

• Boston's Mama
                        Participant

I assumed they had as he started spraying and at last visit vet said he happy to do it now ( I assumed they had checked and he dropped)
                          Apparently not… or my theory is he sucked them up to lap up the vet nursed attention

• LittlePuffyTail
                          18092 posts Send Private Message

Awww…that’s too bad they weren’t able to do it and get it over with.

• Boston's Mama
                            Participant

Littlepuffytail I don’t think he cares

• jerseygirl
                              22338 posts Send Private Message

Lol, not Oakley would be quite chuffed! Lol. But poor you, you’ll have to go through this all again when his “plums” do drop.

• Boston's Mama
                                Participant

Yeah I hope it doesn’t take too long – he’s booked in for 3 weeks time- hopefully they have by then so we can have this part behind us
                                  He’s happily sleeping in his new hidey house with new toys that he was meant to get after the op haha!!

• sarahthegemini
                                  Participant
                                  5584 posts Send Private Message

Bless him, must be awful as you were so worried about him but hey, it sounds like he’s got a little fan club going at the vets now

• Q8bunny
                                    Participant
                                    6345 posts Send Private Message

He’s so cute and fuzzy… and now saved by the missing bells teeheehee

Viewing 15 reply threads
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum DIET & CARE My baby boy gets neutered tomorrow- nervous!