Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BONDING mia and taylor… complete disaster

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • Incendiary
      Participant
      16 posts Send Private Message

so it’s completely fallen apart. they had a couple fights and now we have to keep them in seperate room to so we don’t have to clean up poop from all over their cages. They can visit each others cages when one of them is let out, but even then i just watched taylor sit down next to mia’s cage and then mia came up, growled and took a chunk of fur out of taylor’s backside. they’re just downright mean now. if i could just have them be sorta nice  around each other i would be happy. we’ve pretty much exhuasted all options that we’ve looked into so i’m kind of lost now

• kralspace
        Participant
        2663 posts Send Private Message

good grief, I hope Taylor’s ok. They sound like my two divas, they’re like pit bulls after each other. Whichever one’s out, the other’s lunging against the bars, growling and snapping.

I have no advice but plenty of sympathy for you.
          (((((calming vibes for all ))))

• Deleted User
          Participant
          22064 posts Send Private Message

Incendiary, you will need to take a little break because they have fought. Two females with escalating aggression can make for a charged situation. During this hiatus, do not allow Mia and Taylor to see each other. Once you start fresh with them, I also recommend letting them only see one another during the bonding sessions. You will need to use a very small, confined space with stress. Rabbits who fight should not be placed in areas large enough for them to chase and escalate. Have you done any car rides or other stress sessions?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BONDING mia and taylor… complete disaster