Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Merry Christmas BBers!!!!

This topic contains 6sd replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Azerane 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LittlePuffyTail

From me and my bunny, to you and yours, wishing you all a very Bunderful Christmas!!!!! I hope Santa Paws finds you (even you naughty bunnies .)

I thought I’d share these cute pics I’ve been seeing all day on FB. 

Sr. Melangell
    Participant

Thank you LPT and also to you and your Bunny, Merry Christmas.

tobyluv
    Participant

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.

Bam

Vilde and I wish all of you wonderful BBers a hoppy, happy Christmas!

BunnyLass568
    Participant

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

jerseygirl

Merry Christmas to all the BB folk!
    It’s Christmas night here, Im all tuckered out from a hot day and lots of food.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season.

Azerane

Merry Christmas everyone, it’s Boxing Day here (26th) I’m not sure what that’s called elsewhere in the world, lovely Christmas Day with my family yesterday Today is just relaxing at home, staying cool and cleaning up the wrapping paper mess that hubby and I made Christmas eve when we had our own little celebration. We left all the paper because the cats have enjoyed playing in it, lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.