Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Meet Timmy!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    • Timmy
      Participant
      9 posts Send Private Message

Timmy is about a six month old mini lop. He was just fixed about two weeks by Dr. Harvey at the VCA and is healing well! He loves his carrots, cilantro, and green beans. He’s recently had some papaya tablets and he is loving them too. Timmy is a digger and always digs up his litterbox. Willow and cardboard are his favorite things to chew up though. He can never sit still or lounge for more than 5 minutes, the energetic bunny that he is! He also has a silly fetish with jeans.

Here he is as a baby just lounging next to his kitty plushie.

Lounging in his willow tunnel with an apple stick just under his nose.

• osprey
        Participant
        2065 posts Send Private Message

Welcome to BinkyBunny Timmybunny!  And welcome to another Bay Area bunny person.  Dr. Harvey is the best, it is good that you found out about her.  Timmy is just precious.

• (dig)x(me)x(now)
          Participant
          2517 posts Send Private Message

Very cute!

• ubergoober
            Participant
            71 posts Send Private Message

Oh Timmy is sooooooooo cute!!!!!

• Gravehearted
              Participant
              2428 posts Send Private Message

welcome to binkybunny Timmybunny!!

what a little cutie Timmy is, he sounds like a lil bundle of energy too! glad to hear dr harvey did the neuter and he’s recovering well. my kids are big fans of anything willow too!

• Timmy
                Participant

Yes I’ve heard alot of good recommendations about Dr. Harvey! And thanks for all the warm welcomes!

• cookie627
                  Participant
                  387 posts Send Private Message

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Timmy is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! i”ve always wanted a lop. lucky you.

• BinkyBunny
                    8776 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Timmybunny. Timmy is absolutely adorable!! You must just melt everytime he hops around. Dr. Harvey is wonderful. She is also the vet for my three bunnies, and she is one of the experts I refer to when I get a question I am baffled by.

Timmy still has some time for all of his hormones to die down. Usually takes up to a month to six weeks, but he’s also young, and so his energy level is far higher than it will be in three years. However, Bailey is 6 to 7 years old and she still loves to dig in her litterbox. And Rucy who is also 6 to 7 years old, does her nightly binkies.

Jack also likes to chew on jeans (you can see his “work” in the Bunny Proofing section).

So, what is your favorite thing about having Timmy in your life, and what is one of the major challenges you have so far? Who knows, maybe we’ll be able to help.

• Timmy
                      Participant

Thanks cookie627 and BinkyBunny. I’ve never really owned a pet before besides hamsters, mice, and fish so having Timmy is a whole new experience for me. I won’t be able to get a full time house pet until later on so having a part time cage and part time house pet is perfect for me. I just enjoy watching him play around… it’s quite entertaining to watch those binkies! Having to readjust some of my schedule is probably something new to me also. I can’t quite let him run around unsupervised yet so I have to clear up time  to be able to watch and play with him everyday. Sometimes it can be tough to free up time since I’m a college student and have to study alot. But it’s completely worth it. Sometimes he can really be a naughty bunny and destroy things which leads to frustration but who can stay angry at that cute lil face? He’s an irreplaceable buddy. Recently I’ve looked into clicker training and it looks very interesting… I think I might try it someday! I usually find my answers browsing through this forum… it’s full of great information! I’ve only had one question and I asked that in a digging thread, but I’ve had some good advice on that which I will try out soon.

• Scarlet_Rose
                        Participant
                        4293 posts Send Private Message

Wow he is a cutie pie!!!

• BinkyBunny
                          8776 posts Send Private Message
                            Posted By Timmybunny on 07/10/2007 7:54 PM

Recently I’ve looked into clicker training and it looks very interesting… I think I might try it someday! I usually find my answers browsing through this forum… it’s full of great information! I’ve only had one question and I asked that in a digging thread, but I’ve had some good advice on that which I will try out soon.

There is a clicker training class at SaveABunny.com. coming up on July 14th!  It’s only about a 20 minute drive from San Francisco.  You should check it out and see if there is still room!

Clicker training is amazing!  I’ve taken a class and it really is a wonderful tool!

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Meet Timmy!