Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Meet Hermione (and me)!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    • Arirang
      Participant
      6 posts Send Private Message

Hello, all!

I am a new bunny owner who has just come into possession (today, in fact) of a female Dutch that I have christened Hermione.

I’ll get the boring self-intro out of the way before introducing the one that you came to meet. I am 22 years of age, male, and work full-time at PetSmart (go figure!) and part-time at Yankee Candle Company. I have a very well-kept menagerie consisting of a cat (female tortoiseshell, Autumn), a bearded dragon (male, Norbert), a royal python (female, Nagini- do you see the pattern yet? Haha), two tarantulas (female Arizona desert blond named Galadriel, “female” Mexican fireleg named Tauriel), four hermit crabs (Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel), and a 55 gallon aquarium with fish, frogs, snails, and shrimp. I am, obviously, quite single (though that may soon change!)

Hermione, my runny babbit, is my newest addition. She looks like a small panda with stretched-out ears and is very sweet and a little shy. She is less than a year old, and came from PetValu originally (though I got her from her original owner; I would never shop there). I just got her today (August 19, 2018) and she seems very happy and healthy. She eats well: all Oxbow products. She’s only got a couple of toys at the moment, something I will doubtless be fixing soon. She already seems at ease in her new home, and my cat is quite alright with her (a miracle in and of itself).

I look forward to seeing you all around! ^_^

P.S.: Pictures soon!

• Sirius&Luna
        Participant
        2320 posts Send Private Message

Luna, Atlas and Nimbus are happy to meet more HP buns Hi Hermione!

• Gordo and Janice
          Participant
          703 posts Send Private Message

Holy Cow! What a crew. Zookeeper anyone? Congrats. Sounds like she is in perfectly capable hands for sure. Welcome!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE WELCOME ! Meet Hermione (and me)!