Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Meet Esther!!!!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
    • Bu20055
      Participant
      246 posts Send Private Message

Hi everyone!!

About an hour ago this beautiful lady came home! Her name is Esther. She’s so sweet! She’s already come up to us and demanded pets. She just melts and closed her eyes like she’s falling asleep lol. She’s already been nibbling on hay and veggies and munching her pellets. She’s so chill and calm and getting comfortable really quickly.

I’m so excited to get to know her and for us to form a bond.

Shes also A LOT smaller than she looks! I was so shocked when I saw her in her carrier!

• Sonn
        Participant
        1810 posts Send Private Message

Congrats! She is so beautiful! And I love her name.

• Bu20055
          Participant

Thank you! I was iffy on her name at first but it’s definitely grown on me!

• Hazel
            Participant
            2587 posts Send Private Message

Yay, welcome home Esther! 😀

• HipHopBunny
              Participant
              640 posts Send Private Message

Welcome, Esther! 😀 Oh, she is a beauty! That fur! 😮 We’re going to need more pictures. Well, don’t look at me! Hazel asked. 😉

• DanaNM
                8901 posts Send Private Message

I love her!! <3 <3 <3

Look at that dewlap! And what a lucky girl with all those toys. 😀

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• LBJ10
                  16870 posts Send Private Message

OMG, she is beautiful! I love the name too. 🙂

• Bu20055
                    Participant

Thanks guys! I love her so much already! And don’t worry @HipHopBunny, Esther is sleeping right now but I’ll get plenty of pictures for @Hazel once she’s awake! 😉

• Hazel
                      Participant

Dangit HipHop, you weren’t supposed to tell!

*shakes treat bag* Is she awake now? 😀

• HipHopBunny
                        Participant

Tell what? I’m just stating the facts! 😛

C’mon! Wake up, Esther! Hazel’s getting impatient! 😆

• Bu20055
                          Participant

Sorry- still sleeping! Gosh guys, don’t you know that being so adorable is exhausting? I can’t even imagine how hard it would be! 😛

• prince dorian the bun
                            Participant
                            743 posts Send Private Message

She is such a pretty bun, love her coloring! Congrats on getting her! And sleeping pics will do just fine… it’s easier to get them not blurry 😉

• Bu20055
                              Participant

These are some pics from her exploring today! It’s so weird to think that she’s only been here for around 24 hours! She’s already so comfortable and runs right up to the front of the pen whenever I come into the room.

• HipHopBunny
                                Participant

YAY! I told you, Hazel, they were coming! 😛 What a cutie! Queen of the house already, eh? Letting you pet her? Oh, I am so jealous! Took my ladies a while! (well, Smokey was always sweet 😉 ) I love her set-up! The cardboard house is adorable! Oooooh, way too cute! Of course, now that Hazel’s seen them, she wants more, a lot more, so, haha, she said for me to tell you to keep them coming! 😆

• Bu20055
                                  Participant

Tell Hazel that I’ve got another one for her 😛

Here’s Esther lounging in the same spot under my desk cleaning her face lol

• Moonlightbunny66
                                    Participant
                                    694 posts Send Private Message

Omg I love her!!! Congrats 😄 She must be happy to have a forever home with someone who loves her! And she’s lucky to have so many toys aww. I adore her colouring and beautiful eyes! 😍

• Hazel
                                      Participant

she said for me to tell you to keep them coming! 😆

I can neither confirm nor deny that statement.

YESSS, finally some pictures! See, I wasn’t impatient at all. 😛  She looks like she’s feeling at home already, totally relaxed. And those blue eyes! 😀

• Bam
                                        16838 posts Send Private Message

Hello Ester and very welcome! She has blue eyes!

How lovely that she wants you to pet her 😀 If she makes little smacking noises, like she is eating something, when you pet her, she could be building up to lick your skin. Its a grooming behavior that rabbits do when they like someone, as I’m sure you know. They may start by licking things in the environment, often soft things like a pillow or your clothes. In case you see any of that, its a good thing!

My bun came with his name too.

• jerseygirl
                                          22338 posts Send Private Message

Welcome Esther and Esther’s human.

What a lovely girl! Makes me so happy to read she settled in so quickly.

Viewing 18 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Meet Esther!!!!