Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Medusa & the alarm clock

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    • poopy
      Participant
      684 posts Send Private Message

Today I noticed something funny about Medusa & the my new iphone alarm clock. The first time it rang I turned it off and I can hear her stir a bit in her bunny castle. The second time the snooze rang, she woke up, came out of the castle and jumped on my bed.

Looks like rabbits can use an alarm clock too!

And I guess she’s not deaf, because sometimes I think she is, which means she just likes to ignore me when I call her name.

• Floppy
        Participant
        490 posts Send Private Message

That is too funny! 

• Spacehopper
          Participant
          540 posts Send Private Message

POOOOOOOOOOOOOPY!!! I love the avatar picture. Funny bunny you have there (in many respects!! 🙂 And aint that the truth!!…Selective hearing!! Nope they can’t hear me telling them to Shhush with their non stop box chewing, yet they can hear me coming from the kitchen asking if they want some veggies, as soon as i get to the bedroom door they’re leaping in the cage ready for food. Little buggers. 🙂

• MooBunnay
            Participant
            3087 posts Send Private Message

Verrry true – my bunnies can actually identify the crinkling of a plastic bag that contains veg, but somehow just cannot hear my protesting to them pulling up the carpet. Hmmmmm….I think there may be a bunny conspiracy going on here….

• poopy
              Participant
              684 posts Send Private Message

did you miss me spacehopper

• Spacehopper
                Participant
                540 posts Send Private Message

poops, there was an hyowge emptiness in your absence. lol

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Medusa & the alarm clock