Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE Meatloaf N Bunnito are 9 years old!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Meatloaf N Bunnito
      Participant
      76 posts Send Private Message

Just as the topic says. I wanted to post a lil birthday thread for my bunbuns. They turned 9 years old this month!

In April, they will have been with me for 9 years. ♡

They are my lil floofy butts and I am glad they are still with me. 😆

Enjoy some pictures of them throughout the years. ♡

• DanaNM
        8901 posts Send Private Message

Hoppy Birthday Meatloaf N Bunnito!!!

Such adorable buns and hilarious names!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Meatloaf N Bunnito
          Participant

Lol! Their names have stories behind them. They just kinda happened naturally.

With Bunnito, he would like being held while wrapped in a towel like a lil bunny burrito as a baby. So, I just started to call him Bunnito… And, it stuck! 🤣

He also has the nickname Toesie. One day he was grooming his feetsies and I said to him “Bunnito, are you cleaning your… bunny toes?” (a play on words of sorts) So, then I started to call him Toesie. 😂

Meatloaf, also nicknamed Meatsie and Loafie, got her name when she was a lil baby and would do the bunny meatloaf; with her limbs covered by her fluff. So, I started to call her Meatloaf. 🤣

She is the more active of the 2 and is bigger than Toesie. They are siblings and have only been apart 1 day. My dad let me get 1 bunny (he paid for the initial setup), but there were these 2 left from that litter. Toesie was a cuddle bun from day 1 and let me hold him without struggling.

It was love at first cuddle. lol 🤣 But, I felt really sad and guilty about leaving the other bun behind. I went back to the store the next day for more hay and my now ex got excited with the bun that we left behind took a piece of hay from him.

I called my dad right after that and asked if I could bring that bun home. He asked if I had the money, I said yes, and now here we are 9 years later. lol.

I was shocked at how much spaying and neutering is for rabbits… But, I wound up with a boy and a girl… Which, after doing some reading, is probably the best combo you can get.

Both buns are very gentle and pretty calm for the most part. Loafie can be tempermental in that she somtimes likes being petted, and other times she will snub your hand, even after reaching out for it… Oof.

Toesie is my lil zen bun. He can be skittish, but LOVES pets and cuddles. He will just sit there as I pet away. 🥰

Loafie loves food and will usually be the first to try something new. Toesie is super picky… 😑

Both love the hay brand I get them and their bunny kibble. Whenever I go to the hay box they get all excited and will run in circles when they hear the kibble bag crinkle lol

Ok… I have ranted enough lol.

• DanaNM
            8901 posts Send Private Message

Love that! so cute!! Thanks for sharing 😀

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Bam
              16838 posts Send Private Message

Hoppy birthday Toesie and Loafie! They’re beautiful! So fluffy! Completely irresistible, they must be so soft!

• Meatloaf N Bunnito
                  Participant

They ARE super soft! I admit I may sometimes bury my face into their fluff. I kinda wonder how they feel when I do that… Prolly wondering why the weird looking bunny keeps doing that. 🤣

But, I think they have just accepted that it’s just 1 of the many weird or annoying things I do. Checking their ears, trimming nails, cleaning the cage, brushing their fur… Picking really random times to pop my head up to say hi to em and ask what they’re up to. 😅At least I get brownie points for supplying yummy food. 🤣

• LBJ10
                  16870 posts Send Private Message

Meatloaf! Bunnito! So happy to see them again! Hoppy birthday!

• Meatloaf N Bunnito
                      Participant

Hi! 😊

It has definitely been a while. Lots has happened, but I am glad to see some familiar names! How have you been?

• LBJ10
                        16870 posts Send Private Message

There are still some “older” members around. 🙂  All is good here.

• Meatloaf N Bunnito
                          Participant

Glad things are going well for you! 😊

• RabbitMom2020
                          Participant
                          17 posts Send Private Message

Happy Birthday Toesie Bunnito and Meatsie Loafie Meatloaf! The fluffiness is to die for

Mango and Kiwi

• Bladesmith
                            Participant
                            849 posts Send Private Message

Happy anniversary to you all!  And what is it about little buns wanting to stand on your shoulders?  Dawn used to do it all the time.  Didn’t want to be held, but would demand shoulder sitting.

• Meatloaf N Bunnito
                                Participant

Lol. I know right? I wonder if it has to do with having a good vantage point? I notice when I have my buns out, especially Toesie, they like seeking out a high point. And, what better high point than your shoulder?

Though, they have also enjoyed standing on my head, face, and neck… 😑

• prince dorian the bun
                                Participant
                                743 posts Send Private Message

Happy 9 years to your two fluffy bunsters!

Viewing 8 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE Meatloaf N Bunnito are 9 years old!