Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum THE LOUNGE May Photos!

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
    • prince dorian the bun
      Participant
      743 posts Send Private Message

We have chat going, but I want to see those cute little bunnies!

And here is Dorian about to lift up his fencing and try to break in! He doesn’t get why he can’t be in my room while I work (he gets up to too much mischief). The fence was our compromise so he can hang out and see me.

• kanin
        Participant
        139 posts Send Private Message

He’s just so gorgeous. I love him!!

#frenora cuteness

• BZOO
          Participant
          329 posts Send Private Message

Wow, Dorian is stunning!  I would love for Walter to have a bunny bud or Piggy sister.

• DanaNM
            8930 posts Send Private Message

FRENORA! <3 <3 <3

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• prince dorian the bun
              Participant

Aww look at that snuggle goodness #frenora!

• prince dorian the bun
                Participant

and sorry to post again, but it just remember the early photos of Fresno when you first rescued him, it’s so heartwarming to see his life now… I am so happy for him!! <3

• Susanne
                  Participant
                  417 posts Send Private Message

Dorian is so cute, just anxious to get into trouble! I should probably keep mine out of my room when I work, they run around looking for trouble for a couple hours and can be distracting!

<3 Fresno and Nora! I didn’t think to do good mashup names!! I’m glad they are comfortable now that the flies have left them alone. For some reason I can’t see the picture on my PC browser but could see when on my phone, weird.

Here are my 2. They were upset I clipped their nails today.. they don’t snuggle like this much and it never lasts long 🙂

• Ert000
                      Participant
                      130 posts Send Private Message

Oh, they are very sweet. 😍

Love for animals is the escape of human from human..

• kanin
                      Participant

I look at his old pics every now and then and get emotional every time lol. It’s almost his one year rescue anniversary on June 17th!!

Susanne – there’s nothing like the mutual hatred for nail clipping to really bring the buns together haha

• Susanne
                        Participant

Yay to anniversary! Fresno has come a long way. I picked up Ruby on June 26th so right behind you!

I clipped Elmer’s nails for the first time, I’ve had him a year and a half but had the vet do it in the past (plus he tends to chew his so they don’t grow as fast).  That said, after they consoled each other they went back to normal and forgave me surprisingly quickly. I wonder if they realize the alternative was a vet trip…

• Ert000
                          Participant

Good morning everybody,

I prepared Cookie’s album this morning. I wanted to share with your from childhood. I hope your will like it.

Baby Cookie:

IMG20201130135525

IMG20201114100650

My first meeting with my mommy:

I want more alfalfa

-Nowadays-

IMG20210305202924

IMG20210416191206

IMG20210305201514

IMG20210330065353

IMG20210330065356

IMG20210303101425

IMG20210505094211

IMG20210416191226

Yuppi! I found my mother’s book, looks very nice to chew:

IMG20210228093458

Good morning mommy, i am waiting for you :

IMG20210313094136

Why do not you care about me!!

IMG20210408064524

Run, run, run, hurray up!

Who said rabbits don’t watch television

• prince dorian the bun
                            Participant

Cookie was such a cute baby, but what a pretty bun now! Looks like they get up to all sorts of fun and mischief!

Fresno and Nora post their clipping ordeal are precious too! Speaking of I need to do that here soon… neither of us are looking forward to that.

• Ert000
                                Participant

Cookie very mischievous😂😂 I am also anxious. I was in panic until I learned to look at him. Sometimes i still panic 😬😬 Thanks for your compliments😇😇

• Susanne
                                Participant

OMG those baby pictures of Cookie are ridiculously adorable! What a precious and funny bunny 🙂

• Ert000
                                    Participant

Yes, Cookie is a fun bunny

Haha yes, Cookie even has favorite TV shows .

Cookie watching a music show on saturdays. Don’t look at what I say music program. He’s watching a singer I don’t like Man sings arabesque music, he loves it. 😂

The TV was on, but we were not watching. The program of the arabesque music singer has started. Cookie sitting watching the singer, he loved the man hahaha He watching belly dancer on the show. Now we have to watch the show with cookie every Saturday  😂

I bought it as a Dutch rabbit, he’s Middle Eastern inside. hahahahha  😂😂

@DanaNM Thanks for your compliment

• Susanne
                                      Participant

That is too funny. My Elmer likes music when he’s in the mood. This week he came under my desk while I had the speaker on, and he flopped 2x, purred like crazy and finally went into a deep sleep, full REM sleep with all the twitching 😆

• Ert000
                                        Participant

I’d love to see the video of Elmer listening to music😂 Sounds sweet😇😇

I wonder what kind of psychology my son has. How much pain does he have, listening to arabesque music? 😂 Do he have love pain? 😂😂😂

• DanaNM

@kanin I showed Fresno’s progress pics to my husband last night and legitimately started crying. He has come so far! Such a lucky bunny that you saved him, and now he has a lovely bunwife on top of all of it!

@Ert000
                                          Oh my gosh Cookie is so cute! I love her zoomies on the rugs!

. . . The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.  

• Ert000
                                            Participant

Thanks for your compliment 😇

• HipHopBunny
                                            Participant
                                            640 posts Send Private Message

Dorian’s definitely a sneaky bun. 🥰 The innocent bewilderment on his face is priceless!

And, Frenora! They look so happy and cozy. 🙂 It warms my heart every time when I think of how far Fresno’s come.

Oh, the horrors of nail-clipping! 😆 They look so cute together.

Cookie!! She sure is a mischievous one. 😉 I love the small dot on her nose. <3

So many cute buns!! Keep ’em coming, everyone! 😀

• Ert000
                                                Participant

Cookie so mischievous.😂 Thanks for your compliment.

• BZOO
                                                Participant

We have a Goffins cockatoo that loves country music, which I cannot stand.  His previous home must have played it.  Sometimes I let him listen for a few moments, but that is all I can stand!

• BZOO
                                                  Participant

[caption id="attachment_1947608" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Walter’s set up[/caption]

• Ert000
                                                      Participant

It is like cottony 😍😍😍

• Ert000
                                                      Participant

Dorian is very handsome 🤭🤭😏😏😂

• Ert000
                                                        Participant

Cookie looked, vegetables on the plate are reduced and hard to eat. See the trick he did, my smart son  😇😇

https://streamable.com/yt96eiL

Littlehappiness after breakfast. 😇😇

• kanin
                                                          Participant

• Susanne
                                                            Participant

Those 2 are so cute. What is Fresno doing, pushing off his food so you think he needs his plate filled?! Haha

• prince dorian the bun
                                                              Participant

That photo of Fresno!! I want to know what he is doing too. Is the food not good enough? 😀

• DanaNM

He’s saying “STOP, these pellets may be poisoned! I have to test them for you to make sure they are safe!”

• SweetPotato
                                                                  Participant
                                                                  100 posts Send Private Message

These are some pics of my former baby girl, Masha! <3                                     (I think she’s sneezing XD)

Hanging around in her cage 😀

Exploring the house! (and stopping for an unapproved snack 😉

Zooming around in tight spaces ;D

• HipHopBunny
                                                                    Participant
                                                                    640 posts Send Private Message

Ooh, Masha.  🙂  What a gorgoues bun! <3  She looks so sweet in those photos.

Been spending time with the buns! 😉

• BZOO
                                                                        Participant

Beautiful family you have there!

• SweetPotato
                                                                        Participant

Aww thank you! Wow your buns are beautiful too!!! They look SO SOFT ❤️❤️❤️ Haha they look like they’re taking a selfie in the 4th pic 😉

Such cute little fuzzballs <3

• Susanne
                                                                          Participant

That photo of the 3 together might be the cutest thing I’ve ever seen 🙂

• coco_princessbuns19
                                                                            Participant
                                                                            8 posts Send Private Message

Aww every bunny looks cute!! I don’t know to  put a photo on the chat. I just found this and i started using it yesterday.

• SweetPotato
                                                                              Participant

Ooh here’s a link on BB on how to put one in! (Hope it helps) 😛

How to add pictures: tutorial

• DanaNM
                                                                                Moderator

Beautiful pictures HipHop! That last one is frame-worthy!

• prince dorian the bun
                                                                                  Participant

Masha is just the sweetest little fluff!

@HipHopBunny
                                                                                    – that trio pick is just heart melting!! Just look at those snuggly faces! Agree with DanaNM it’s frameworthy.

• SweetPotato
                                                                                    Participant

Aww thank you! Dorian is pretty darn GORGEOUS himself!!! That first pick of him about to lift up his fencing… classic haha 😎 😉 ❤️

• Louiethebunny
                                                                                      Participant
                                                                                      603 posts Send Private Message

some photos of louie and lola this week!

• Wick & Fable
                                                                                        Moderator
                                                                                        5781 posts Send Private Message

I absolutely love seeing them on the 2nd shelf @Louiethebunny ! Do they ever make it to the third?

The answers provided in this discussion are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. Seek the advice of your veterinarian or a qualified behaviorist.

• DanaNM
                                                                                          Moderator

I love when it looks like bunnies “put themselves away”. So organized! LOL

• SweetPotato
                                                                                            Participant

Louie and Lola: wow they are so adorable! Haha just like @DanaNM said so organized too XD ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Louiethebunny
                                                                                              Participant
                                                                                              603 posts Send Private Message

HAHA agreed! they are adorable together and @Wick , yes they do occasionally make it to the third 😀

• Susanne
                                                                                                Participant

@Louiethebunny- Your two look very relaxed and adorable. I love the shelves/them on the shelves, I may have to try that for mine.

@ anyone who was talking about birding earlier- I saw some Cedar Waxings! I found a new hot spot and just on one tree there were about 15 types of birds over an hour, but the highlight were the Waxwings. There were at least 5! Now, I have to decide if I want to buy a camera and learn how to use one… I only have my cell so of course you can’t even see what anything is in my pictures.

• DanaNM
                                                                                                  Moderator

That’s so cool!

Viewing 37 reply threads
                                                                                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum THE LOUNGE May Photos!