Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Lola at The Rabbit Haven???

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    • JK
      Participant
      2223 posts Send Private Message

Has anyone in the Santa Cruz area met Lola at the Rabbit Haven?  She sure looks like a cutie but from the sound of her description maybe she would not be ready to bond with another bunny. Any info on her would be appreciated!  Thanks.

• Kokaneeandkahlua
        Participant
        12067 posts Send Private Message

Sorry no info…

….Sounds like Edson might be getting a girlfriend? *sings* “Edson and Lola, sitting in a tree….”

Awesome!! Hopefully someone knows about her and Edson can get himself a pretty girlfriend!!

• osprey
          Participant
          2065 posts Send Private Message

I met Lola a long time ago, when she was a tiny baby.  She was adopted out and then returned, I don’t know under what circumstances.  I’ll ask Heather about her tomorrow.

• minnieservis
            Participant
            98 posts Send Private Message

I live all the way in New Jersey but I’ve been on their site and have seen Lola. She sure is adorable. Have you seen Siren? I am absolutely in love. If I could figuire out a way to adopt her and get her here I so would!!! I go and look at her picture almost everyday on the site. She is such a beautiful bunny. I hope she finds a good home, I just wish it was mine….

• JK
              Participant

Oh I did see Siren!  She is adorable!  What a little firecracker.  Tell me, did you watch her  video?  What is that large poopey looking stuff as she dashes through the hallway?  Did you notice that?  It can’t be poop could it?

• minnieservis
                Participant

I’ve watched her video twice already… I’m just so in love! I want her sooooo bad!!!! As for the stuff on the floor they look like little decorative footprints leading towards the door……  but who knows. lol

• JK
                  Participant

No the stuff AFTER the paw prints!!!

• minnieservis
                    Participant

Ohhh…. I have no idea…. it’s hard to tell in the video…..

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                      Participant

Link? I wanna see!

• RabbitPam
                        11002 posts Send Private Message

I just went to the site and was totally distracted by all the cute bunnies. I am in love with Rascal Bumblebee. My dad came in just as I was looking at the list and I showed him the video with the duckling. He thought he was a beautiful bunny. Any chance of opening a second shelter in Palm Beach County, FL?

So. scrolled down, saw Lola, and thought “Hey, now there’s a girl for Edson.” Came back here and she’s the one you’re asking about. She sounds perfect! Knowltons, her description sounds like she’d be compatible with Edson’s reluctance to venture out of the office. It would be nice if they were content together, but you’ll take him on a date I guess.

• minnieservis
                          Participant

http://www.therabbithaven.org/adoption_showcase.htm

That’s the link to all the available bunnies and some of them have the ‘see my video’ link next to their picture
                            They are all so adorable!!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                            Participant

Lola looks so much like Chuck! She’s CUTE !!

• TARM
                              Participant
                              1253 posts Send Private Message

Can you send Sadie to me? Please?????

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum HOUSE RABBIT Q & A Lola at The Rabbit Haven???