Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR Lol, Cute thump…??

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    • Deleted User
      Participant
      22064 posts Send Private Message

The other day I was sitting on my bed and willow was getting fustrated cause she wanted attention and I was buzy so she was pacing she wen tto the far end *THUMP*, went to my end *THUMP*, went to the middle *THUMP* *JUMP*she like flew up the is scared me so bad….But it was Cute…Now that she knows how to get up there I am discovering lots of Bite holes in my sheet….Oh and my Sister came over yesterday and saw willow Laying on the bed watching someone grind a carrot on tv…It was TOO cute.

185402691271.jpg

• Lightchick
        Participant
        1017 posts Send Private Message

Thumper totally thumps (thus his name…I didn’t pick it, but it’s not inappropriate!) when I feed Lizzy before him! Or when I get to BF’s apartment and don’t let him out fast enough! He’s a sweetie, but he knows what he wants, and when we’re too slow to deliver! Sounds like Willow has her opinions, too!

• Kokaneeandkahlua
          Participant
          12067 posts Send Private Message

Thats very cute!!

• Balefulregards
            Participant
            715 posts Send Private Message

Coco has given me the thump when I stop rubbing her nose and she demands MORE RUBBING.

And Yes – bite holes in the sheets AND the curtains…which now have to be re-hemmed and shortened!

• bunnytowne
              Participant
              7537 posts Send Private Message

their little thumps are so cute.

• Beeslee
                Participant
                147 posts Send Private Message

They are very cute! Scared me at first but now I’m used to Beeslee aka Bunykins thumping away especially when I am on the phone with someone. She just hates that!!!

• Deleted User
                  Participant

lol, she only want you to talk to HER…lol

• Kokaneeandkahlua
                    Participant
                    12067 posts Send Private Message

Don’t you love the little grunt that they make when they thump??? Soooo cute!!!

• Deleted User
                      Participant

yea so cute… now she has taken to watching tv but instead of getting up to go potty she goes then moves to a different spot…….

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR Lol, Cute thump…??