Forum

OUR SITE IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS. YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO LOGIN YET.   WE WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN READY. THE SITE MAY BE SLOW, SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT.  YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Home Forums THE LOUNGE Lazy Level: Pro

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sonn
    Participant

I forgot I took this pic the night I brought Joey home. Girl is so lazy she literally lays in her bowl to eat. She’s done this several times since. At first I thought it was because of the temp tub being on the smaller size. Nope even now with a 4ft dog crate she still does it! 

Sonn
    Participant

For crying out loud. Okay I’m uninstalling grammarly from my browser!

jerseygirl

Goodness, she still is small for a large breed. Cute! She’s reminding me of a dog here.

Posted By Sonn on 6/21/2018 8:21 PM 

Lol.  I edited your post to take out all the grammarly code. Is there a way to disable it at times when you don’t want it to function?

Sonn
    Participant

Posted By jerseygirl on 6/23/2018 3:33 AM

Goodness, she still is small for a large breed. Cute! She’s reminding me of a dog here.

Posted By Sonn on 6/21/2018 8:21 PM 

Lol.  I edited your post to take out all the grammarly code. Is there a way to disable it at times when you don’t want it to function?

I can’t wait to see just how big she gets!

I just uninstalled it since I only use this browser for everyday stuff and another browser for work. Work is a stickler for grammar and I have terrible grammar. 

Bam

Great picture! That is so extremely charming and silly!

LittlePuffyTail

Too funny!!! I think it’s a girl thing. Elara often lays in a pile of hay and eats. Olivia did too.

Sonn
    Participant

She does it every time she eats seems like it. Lol

JackRabbit
    Participant

❤️

jerseygirl

Posted By JackRabbit on 6/26/2018 12:45 AM

❤️

Hello ! How are you and the fur crew?

Bladesmith
    Participant

Clover does that as well. Sticks both feet in the bowl and then eats around them. And when she uncovers them, she honks at her feet like she’s saying; “Hey! You’re in the way! Get out of my food!”

Dawn of course, being tiny, just sits in the bowl and eats around herself.

My life is weird.

Sonn
    Participant

Joey does not like me messing with her bowl at all. But she was like that at the rescue as well. She will literally body slam your hand as you are trying to fill her bowl. And then she lays her entire body into the bowl until you shut her door. She like MINE ALL MINE!!!

LittlePuffyTail

Quite the Diva!!! Olivia used to mega pummel me as I was putting her filled food dish in her condo. It’s yours, I get it….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.