Forum

OUR FORUM IS UP BUT WE ARE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF UPDATING AND FIXING THINGS.  SOME THINGS WILL LOOK WEIRD AND/OR NOT BE CORRECT. YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED.  We are not fully ready to answer questions in a timely manner as we are not officially open, but we will do our best. 

You may have received a 2-factor authentication (2FA) email from us on 4/21/2020. That was from us, but was premature as the login was not working at that time. 

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately! Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet. It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

What are we about?  Please read about our Forum Culture and check out the Rules

BUNNY 911 – If your rabbit hasn’t eaten or pooped in 12-24 hours, call a vet immediately!  Don’t have a vet? Check out VET RESOURCES 

The subject of intentional breeding or meat rabbits is prohibited. The answers provided on this board are for general guideline purposes only. The information is not intended to diagnose or treat your pet.  It is your responsibility to assess the information being given and seek professional advice/second opinion from your veterinarian and/or qualified behaviorist.

BINKYBUNNY FORUMS

Forum BEHAVIOR lazy baby bunny

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    • cosmo
      Participant
      1 posts Send Private Message

My baby bun is 11 weeks old, constantly flopping and eating his hay. he loves to lay around with his feet outstretched behind him, but im worried that he’s bored because he doesn’t ever run around in his x pen. he has lots of toys, hay, and space to run but often he just chooses not to. I lay down in his pen with him and he crawls all over me but is hard to handle so for most of the time he stays in his pen. i visit him a lot and play music for him a lot but he just seems super lazy. is there anything I should be worried about?

• Asriel and Bombur
        Participant
        1104 posts Send Private Message

Some bunnies are more lazy than others. It’s really all in the personality and nothing to really be worried about. I have a boy that could explore and run around all day, and I have another one that’s content to just loaf on the bed with me all day.

• Kiki
          Participant
          205 posts Send Private Message

yep, Indie varies by the day – sometimes she is mayhem the destructo bun, sometimes she’s lay under the bed and chill bun

• kurottabun
            Participant
            908 posts Send Private Message

Sounds like it’s just his personality Kurotta has been doing the same since we got him a year ago – he only gets excited when it’s pellet time or when we get home to give him head rubs, but the rest of the time he ignores all his toys and pretty much just lounges around the room. A good appetite, binkies and flops are always good signs that show that the bunny is happy, so there’s nothing much to be worried about

• Taloan7
              Participant
              138 posts Send Private Message

I got Moonpaw at 11 weeks and he has always been pretty low key. I can count on both hands the times I’ve seen him binky or run around. He is just a serious lounger, and he’s free roam and has plenty to play with. Like the others said, I think some buns are just more chill/lazy than others.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum BEHAVIOR lazy baby bunny